Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Challenges

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i've almost done with the update, but i still have two tiers to do and since i don't play death run as much as i use to and it's changed a lot, i want to know what challenges would you like to see.

Now the two tiers i have is "hitman II" and "Death run Hardcore"

Now what i'd like to see in those two tiers.

Hitman II

Now these challenges will be like the gun ones "Get 10 head shots with the m40a3" etc.. but not to do with gun related, some idea's i've thought off is finishing the map 50 times, 100 then 200. Or enter the "sniper" minigame X number of times, these kind of challenges.

Death run Hardcore

The name kind of gives away what to expect, challenges to show that only the best players can do them, most of the trail unlocks will be in these. Some i've thought off is kill 5 jumpers with your Knife(original gun) in 1 round. Or kill 10 or more players with 1 trap.

Though these won't come with this update, they'll come out on the next one after.

Easy:

Surprise: Knife behind an activator/jumper when he/she isn't aware

Ninja runner: Rush to the end of the map with an activating activator that doesn't know you got past him/her

Speedy Gonzales: Be in first place every round

Pfft, easy: If old is picked, go back through the map as activator and do the secret/reach spawn avoiding your traps

Medium:

Deadliest of them all: Kill all jumpers with one trap

Death's enemy: Don't die all game

Early bird gets the worm: Be first each round and get the kill on the activator every time

Garden snake: Kill the jumpers/activator while being prone and moving the whole time

Hard:

Must go faster...: Finish the map every time and beat your previous time

Eyes in the back of your head: Do the map backwards with traps activated

Killer is an understatement: Kill 10+ jumpers as activator in a single round (End rooms)

Just me and my traps: Kill 100 jumpers using your traps as activator in a match

The trap master: Kill 30+ jumpers using your traps only in a single round

Times up, let's do this: Kill the activator/jumper within a second of when you pick a room/room is picked

Gun game: Kill the activator every round with a different gun

Not worth my time: Kill the jumpers/activator once in a room standing completely still and stationary (Not allowed to look around, only shoot forward)

For those who may be confused, just gave little titles to each one of my challenges for the Lols :>

Side note: Made this a while back and some of challenges won't be possible ^^

Easy:

Surprise: Knife behind an activator/jumper when he/she isn't aware

Ninja runner: Rush to the end of the map with an activating activator that doesn't know you got past him/her

Speedy Gonzales: Be in first place every round

Pfft, easy: If old is picked, go back through the map as activator and do the secret/reach spawn avoiding your traps

Medium:

Deadliest of them all: Kill all jumpers with one trap

Death's enemy: Don't die all game

Early bird gets the worm: Be first each round and get the kill on the activator every time

Garden snake: Kill the jumpers/activator while being prone and moving the whole time

Hard:

Must go faster...: Finish the map every time and beat your previous time

Eyes in the back of your head: Do the map backwards with traps activated

Killer is an understatement: Kill 10+ jumpers as activator in a single round (End rooms)

Just me and my traps: Kill 100 jumpers using your traps as activator in a match

The trap master: Kill 30+ jumpers using your traps only in a single round

Times up, let's do this: Kill the activator/jumper within a second of when you pick a room/room is picked

Gun game: Kill the activator every round with a different gun

Not worth my time: Kill the jumpers/activator once in a room standing completely still and stationary (Not allowed to look around, only shoot forward)

For those who may be confused, just gave little titles to each one of my challenges for the Lols :>

Side note: Made this a while back and some of challenges won't be possible ^^

Some of these are good, i can try to implant some of these.

There could be certain map challenges too, like on the map Twitch have a challenge called

Twitch Expert: Survive all rounds.

Or something like that, think it could be cool.

How about a challenge where it's a counter out of 10, and the 10 is the number of games, and the challenge is:

"Complete a full map of Deathrun with every trap activated on every round" (4/10 for example) and the prize is up to you :p

Well, kill 5 jumpers with one trap is too easy. Maybe kill all the jumpers with one trap?

Well, kill 5 jumpers with one trap is too easy. Maybe kill all the jumpers with one trap?

Kill all jumpers but one, kill last jumper with a trap, bam, all alive jumper(s) killed with a single trap

:troll:

I do know what you mean btw, just taking the piss :')