Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkBla

Problems compiling reflections

18 posts in this topic

Properly buy the game. Then we'll help you. Locked.

@admins, feel free to unlock if you believe this is unfair.

You've messed up your config file, either make  a new cfg or change the shader methods from shader 2.0 to shader 3.0

Properly buy the game. Then we'll help you. Locked.

@admins, feel free to unlock if you believe this is unfair.

That doesn't make any sense... The game is the same, only the steam files are out of it and some oter things as well what isn't really necessery I think. Fix me up if I'm wrong.

Cracked or not cracked it has to work, its Call of Duty 4. I have cracked and it works 100% with the mod tools.

Some cracks has corrupted files or missing files.

You've messed up your config file, either make  a new cfg or change the shader methods from shader 2.0 to shader 3.0

I'd rather ask what for Videocard he has :P because I had this problem as well in the past.

That doesn't make any sense... The game is the same, only the steam files are out of it and some oter things as well what isn't really necessery I think. Fix me up if I'm wrong.

Yes but it's immoral and unfair.

Everyone should have to buy the game especially if they're going to map for it.

It's unfair if I don't have to buy a cheap-ass game and still get support for it.

And also what Lossy said (about corruption).

Helping somebody with a cracked game is supporting piracy so is that a thing we can do on the forums now? Toss about piratebay links breaking the law etc.

It's unfair if I don't have to buy a cheap-ass game and still get support for it.

And also what Lossy said (about corruption).

Helping somebody with a cracked game is supporting piracy so is that a thing we can do on the forums now? Toss about piratebay links breaking the law etc.

Raid-servers are cracked aren't they?

I'd rather ask what for Videocard he has :P because I had this problem as well in the past.

it's not his video card, the tools are popping up a file that doesn't exist because his shadow model is on 2.0 instead of 3.0, CoD4 itself.

@others, this has nothing to with cracked or legit version but his CoD4 configuration on his profile which you'll see here

83d75414bf1df477fca5226fbf7f70e8.png

92eafc684924f1208dd19a49969588f8.png 

it's not his video card, the tools are popping up a file that doesn't exist because his shadow model is on 2.0 instead of 3.0, CoD4 itself.

@others, this has nothing to with cracked or legit version but his CoD4 configuration on his profile which you'll see here

But it could be still his videocard if this doesn't work. If the videocard it self is shader model 2.0 then it stops there.

But it could be still his videocard if this doesn't work. If the videocard it self is shader model 2.0 then it stops there.

and if you read above, everything was working fine before.

Cracked or not cracked it has to work, its Call of Duty 4. I have cracked and it works 100% with the mod tools.

I'm not a fan of helping people who have an illegal version of the game.

If someone was getting paid to make maps and using a cracked game then yes they should buy it, but he isn't.

I used to map on cracked until someone bought it for me and it worked fine also

Helping somebody with a cracked game is supporting piracy so is that a thing we can do on the forums now?

I usually attempt to avoid comments such as these for obvious reasons, but please don't make rather bias statements such as these (More so refereeing to second statement separate from initial one)

It's unfair that people do pirate games, however, how would that bring unfairness when others help them with issues?

They're using the game, doesn't matter if paid for or not, asking for support with mapping or general problems shouldn't be condemned or ignored just because of the way they aquired the game

Anyways, helping those with cracked games by supporting and or assisting with problems isn't piracy

In no way, shape, nor form are you assisting them with the torrenting/piracy process and therefore, can't be considered an assistant in illegal downloading/stealing of media or content (Piracy)

Plus, possible lost original CoD4 key/game

Lost my Cod4 data and the game itself multiple times (Spent $68 total on buying cod4 three times), currently have cracked Cod4 with using a legitimate key

To avoid any confusion, I am against piracy and believe people should pay for the game, but if I'm in a position to help someone with a cracked game/program; Then would do so

Further involvement in this thread from me won't happen