Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dolph1n

Raid Gaming Official Steam Group?

8 posts in this topic

Hello Raid Community,

I just thought of a cool suggestion that I think will bring the community even closer than it already is and that is to make an official

"Raid Gaming" steam group. This steam group will allow everyone who is in it or viewing to see what games the people of Raid are

playing. Since many people in the community play other games aside from the usual CoD 4, it would make easier to see what other

members of the Raid are up too. This may seem like a dumb idea, but I think it would be a neat addition to Raid. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Dolph1n

People will be able to see what they already know others play: AW, LoL, BF, and csgo :troll:

Anyways, never was big fan of steam groups, but hope turns out the way that you (and the community) intended for it

I suggested this idea before in the shoutbox but the steam group was never made :s,  I hope one gets made this time

I've never actually looked at a steam group so imo they're useless. Anyway, you'll get those annoying people who start group chats to piss you off.

Cool idea though @@Dolph1n :D

I wouldn't mind.

If enough people joined we could get decent data on whether making servers for x, y, or z games would be beneficial or a waste of time.

I don't think anyone would join tbh. My steam doesn't even work anymore soz.