Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SwagMuffins

Add Perks, and or Abilities

9 posts in this topic

Perks I think would be OP if there were people running around with extra health and super saiyin speed. Faster bullets, more penetration, I think it's kind of a bad idea because it gives way more advantages to the higher level players that have been playing more. Although it would be cool to try out I think in the end it would just make people complain even more then they already do about everything :P

And, in the original 1.2 there were perks but they didn't work :/

Whats the point if most people give freerun?

Can't you use Darmuh's afk acti plugin but change it so the traps activate if the acti is afk and also if they doesn't acti anything?

Can't you use Darmuh's afk acti plugin but change it so the traps activate if the acti is afk and also if they doesn't acti anything?

No because then jumpers will afk until the auto afk activates.

No because then jumpers will afk until the auto afk activates.

can't you like take away xp from people who don't activate traps? Or give them auto warnings? Or kill them and replace them with another person?

can't you like take away xp from people who don't activate traps? Or give them auto warnings? Or kill them and replace them with another person?

again, jumpers can just afk until acti afk's and if acti afks auto acti activates.

Or what about the activators that just activate when the fast people has gone past or everyone has gone past, there no good automatic system for this without punishing the people that wants to play the game mode like me.

Kinda related idea:

Activators should get a little self boost so that they can try to catch up to jumpers...

It would work kinda like bhop did except you wont be able to hold it down to just keep boosting.

Basically it'd have a second or two cooldown xD

So players could jump and press F to boost themselves forward :D

If this were to be made I wouldn't see it till the update after the next though since it's so complicated :)

Perks i would like to see added if you are going to make perks: Quickdraw, Dead Silence, Sleight of Hand, Toughness and Steady Aim.

These perks dont make you finish the map faster and dont give you a huge advantage over the other players.