Raid Community Top Player ?

42 posts in this topic

It's also a map on MW2, know your CoDs, nub! :rage:

Should probably go back ontopic. :dave:

Oh my... I know MW2 for ages better then you :Troll:

It's also a map on MW2, know your CoDs, nub! :rage:

Should probably go back ontopic. :dave:

yes, u probably should, everyone should!!!!!!!!  :fff:

Well for the FUN server, we have XLRStats. The same with Combined Ops I believe. I think we have the XLRStats webfront somewhere, I just don't quite remember the link to it, and /xlrstats/ is forbidden for obvious security reasons. Deathrun I guess we have the top time scores, and you can always look at the top scores on gametracker as well. I'm not sure though, some people get really competitive whereas I just like to play for the fun of the mods and servers.

Xlr stats don't really prove much because half of the people aren't even registered to raid

Not everyone treats deathrun in a competitive way, in fact, we try and stress it's a "for fun" mod in the "Did You Know" messages when you load in... So that's probably why you don't hear much about Raid competing.

CO & FUN Servers are a different story, but I still wouldn't treat them very competitively...

Lastly, the only thing I would consider competitive in CoD4 (promod) we don't host.

Either way, I think tournaments are silly and unless there were actual prizes no one would compete anyway. 

That's my opinion anyway

there's no competition in fun fun after TILAKEEEH!!! (:angryarnold:) retired :okay:

I couldn't care who's best at what, I play it for fun, as I've done for the past 2 years lul

Eh, DeadEcho is one of the better trap avoiders

nope, I'm nub at DR since I dont really play it.

nope, I'm nub at DR since I dont really play it.

Everyone's nub at Deathrun in one way or another :P

Anyways, usually when you do hop on the server, able to avoid most traps activated directly on you (Going through already activated traps is a different story :troll: )

For deathrun, I'd class a good player as not someone who can go fast. but someone who can actually avoid traps and work out ways around them while activated, not some shitty time record 

JUST SAYING .... i was top stat's on the fun server for a long ass time  :sir: