Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiSi

Banned, LOL?

23 posts in this topic

Hey, i'm Risi

I recently started playing deathrun and i was doing well, but just now i got banned, and for nothing cuz i wasn't saying bad words or anything, not cheating or whatever.At least tell me if i did something wrong.

My name in server is #Swag.Risi.

Would you happen to be using a cracked version of COD4?

If so, then that's your problem. You should buy the game to stop this happening.

If not then I'm not sure what it is :')

You don't say... but why? i mean maybe some1 had that key be4 and got banned, but i was able to play these 3-4 days and got rank 14, and if i change the key i will lose my rank.

welp thats your problem :dave: you should have bought a legit copy in the first place :kingdave:

man, there are many players like me, and im pretty sure no1 is using the key code that i am atm, (maybe its been used b4, i don't know), but can u unban me now, i really wanna play -.- .

Well believe it or not, most people that has submitted a ticket about being banned is because a cheater has used the same key as them. It's called a cracked key for a reason. I even see about 20 guys using the same key on our servers.

If you have evidence of rank, i can give it you back but i think there no point of me giving you a rank back since you can reach level 14 in less than a day ^^

Lol, it took me 3 days not 1!!!! :D, and i don't have evidence for my 14th rank, maybe some1 else who played with me has, but anyway i have for the time i was rank 7 (this screenshot is from the 1st ever time i played in raid servers, some months ago, still better than rank 0) .

post-863-0-83797800-1416600932_thumb.jpg

@@Lossy Man, seems like key code its not the problem, cuz doesn't matter what key code i have, everytime i try to join im banned for the same reason (no reason) again and again and again.

Have you ever used the name Ebest G?

EDIT: last time you was seen was

Fri Nov 21 12:05:17 2014: ^4Client #Swag.Risi 130.X.X.X:28960 ^4left this server from slot 3 with guid 99e83a58

the GUID you given isn't the one our server is reading and that isn't banned

Oh no, thats my friend... he got banned like 3 times while wanting to join the server..( is there any possibility that since we have our internet connections from the same provider server banned 1 and me too cuz of that?)

Oh no, thats my friend... he got banned like 3 times while wanting to join the server..( is there any possibility that since we have our internet connections from the same provider server banned 1 and me too cuz of that?)

yes, if you're sharing the same IP.

But your friend was using a key that's already banned but was added to our ban list so when he automatically joined the server ban list updated and banned him then banned his ip so he can't just change cd-key and rejoin.

can you unban that ip please... ill make sure he wont join that server again xD

Unfortunately no, this isn't done by me and there no command to remove ip's far as i know.