Lossy

Admins & Death run update

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I'm happy to announce that I'm slowly rolling up the third update of Raid Death Run. The reason I say I'm "rolling out" is because 80% of the update is done and some features aren't finished, this include

• Vip menu
  • Unlocking trails via challenges
  • Some challenges
  • New admin system
  • New songs

Everything else is done and should be working! I'd like to thank the admins and couple people that help me narrow down on the bugs we found last week on the private test but there been some changes i've made when fixing such bugs, so if you find any please report it here - http://raid-gaming.net/forums/forum/11-bug-report/ now, if you've missed the update notes you can find them here

Now to the admins.

I'm happy to say the following trials , , @PsychoBastard, @Dolph1n, @Purity & @Drazy has passed the admin test, so I'd like to congratulate them and welcome to the admin team! Unfortunately @NNJ has decided to retire from Raid to focus on his own clan and other things more, so I'd like to wish him good luck.

Regards,

Raid-Gaming Staff.

WOOHOO! New update  :)

Congratz on the people that passed their trial  :davesir:

troll pays lossy monthly for admin

good job admins :dave:

With this update I've updated antiafkacti a little bit (the plugin that activates for AFK activators)

Basically, if you activate a trap the AFK check will disable itself as there is no reason to assume you are afk if you have already activated a trap.

I'm happy to say the following trials , , @PsychoBastard, @Dolph1n, @Purity & @Drazy has passed the admin test, so I'd like to congratulate them and welcome to the admin team! Unfortunately @NNJ has decided to retire from Raid to focus on his own clan and other things more, so I'd like to wish him good luck.

Just noticed my color change.  Thanks  and congrats to , , @Dolph1n, @Purity & @Drazy :D

Hope to see you guys more on the fun server B)

Sad to see NNJ has retired from RAID.  I only knew him a short time but he's a pretty sharp dude.

You know shit means business when lossy puts himself in the tags :dave:

Also Grats ppls 

Thanks everyone :D and grats to all the new admins!

Awesome new update to the mod as well  ;)

thank you to all :)

And ofc congratulations to EVERYONE who got admin, especially my little nublets Troll and Dolphin <3

For ninja, ur clan is v.succesful as it is, good luck with it in the future nublet!

.... to get downvoted :troll:

Bit late on that one nub, your love of Poland comics and cats have worsened your reaction time :troll:

This server is by far the best COD server I have played on.  The only drawback is that all too often, hackers come on, and end up closing down game play, because everybody leaves. This is a sad thing.  As such, I would like to apply as admin to help keep the hackers off the system.  The only thing I am missing from the list is that I don't have 10 posts here in this forum.  So I am remedying that, and we can consider this as post number one.  I would like to thank the existing admins, who do a great job when they are on the system, but the fact that there are so many hackers indicates that we do need more people who can police it fairly and make it a place where everyone competes on the same level.