Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPi

PC, PS4 or XBOX ONE?

25 posts in this topic

Mac.

Seriously, are we expecting something else?

Agreed, should close permanently as obvious which is best :troll:

usually play PC for a few months to a year then play xbox for a couple months then back to pc again so my opinion changes every time. right now it's pc

My thoughts:

PC if you have money for everything needed for a good gaming expirience!

Xbox One if you don't have sufficient funds for a Gaming PC.

PS4 if you have friends on it/if you like sports games(they have MLB The Show, and other Sports Exclusives)

My thoughts:

PS4 if you have friends on it/if you like sports games(they have MLB The Show, and other Sports Exclusives)

I'd say xbox for sports and ps4 for everything else if you dont have the funds for a pc

My thoughts:

You don't need a lot of money to play games on a PC lol

You don't need a lot of money to play games on a PC lol

Yeah, but I need a desk,monitor,keyboard,mouse,etc because I am on a laptop. I bet an Xbox One budget wouldn't work for that. Also, as I said PS4 has great sports exclusives.

Yeah, but I need a desk,monitor,keyboard,mouse,etc because I am on a laptop. I bet an Xbox One budget wouldn't work for that. Also, as I said PS4 has great sports exclusives.

dunno man, i heard xbox games can cost like $20 more + the subscribtion fee's over the months/year. short term, xbox one is good for budget but long term it isn't and PC is ;)

Dunno what you mean by 'you heard' They do cost that much lel 

in the long run pc is cheaper 

Have a TV? That's your monitor. Keyboard and mouse? You can get cheap ones for $10 each (I still use my $8 keyboard lol). A desk? I'd be surprised if you didnt have ONE desk in your entire house...

In the end, you only make excuses for yourself as to why you would spend your money on a console. It's okay to say you PREFER playing on console, but in no way can you really say it's cheaper. As the people above said, even in the long run you're paying more for games as well as an online subscription.

dunno man, i heard xbox games can cost like $20 more + the subscribtion fee's over the months/year. short term, xbox one is good for budget but long term it isn't and PC is ;)

PSN costs money for a subscription now too. ;__;

ofc everyone here will be like pc master race, but meh idc

I have an xbox 360, xbox 1 and a solid nice PC.

Now,

I enjoy PC gaming a lot for other games than FPS shooters, e.g. WoW, LoL, Dota, building games etc and i enjoy the community part of PC gaming however, i enjoy my xbox's just as much, xboxs are cheaper than ur $500+ custom built PC's which can play the same games at roughly the same quality, u can interact with the community and talk to friends just like teamspeak or forums, u can access the internet (although it is shit) and basically do the majority.

another thing i prefer about consoles. when u have friends over or actually enjoy a social life and people do visit u in 2+ people groups then ur hardly all gonna gather round a PC and take it in turns on DR, so the console is better for this having up to 8 controllers available e.g. for fifa ;)

There is no answer to this, its opinion orientated. 

I love my PC and the things i do on it e.g. editing and gaming yet i love my xbox for social play and trickshotting (something legit impossible on PC)

-Purity

I love my PC and the things i do on it e.g. editing and gaming yet i love my xbox for social play and trickshotting (something legit impossible on PC)

I think I need to teach you a thing or two :3

I was in a rather large (still active) PC trickshotting clan back in the day with MW2. It's really fun and although it's very difficult and boring on CoD4, it's ever so possible on MW2 and BO2. I am ofc talking about yawspeed and not fucking mouse trickshots.

another thing i prefer about consoles. when u have friends over or actually enjoy a social life and people do visit u in 2+ people groups then ur hardly all gonna gather round a PC and take it in turns on DR, so the console is better for this having up to 8 controllers available e.g. for fifa ;)

There is no answer to this, its opinion orientated. 

You can use controllers on a PC lol. Ofc, not many PC gamers will have their setup so that it's hooked up to a large monitor/tv with multiple controlers however if you want you can. 

I agree with your last sentence, it's opinion orientated. But there is literally nothing a console does a PC cannot do (excluding console exclusives). After all, consoles are just computers with private Operating Systems...