Darmuh

POST YOUR HANDWRITING!

50 posts in this topic

I don't quite know why... but I've got a sneaky feeling you traced that :troll: NOW TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW ONE!!! :angryarnold:

Warning: the image is big because my hand writing is tiny :3

Enjoy :troll: :troll:

leQzOps.jpg

This thread has at least taught me something... that I have WAY too much time on my hands :okay:

e3ac4f8dce311ab4d1612d2b4c49fdd0.png

Pizza covered with clam chowder covered with chocolate sauces covered with cinnamon toast crunch :dave:

Inaccurate depiction of me and overall failure as result of such :troll:

Anyways, I caught Bear! Or did I...?

This thread has at least taught me something... that I have WAY too much time on my hands :okay:

e3ac4f8dce311ab4d1612d2b4c49fdd0.png

hahaha

*Edit*

Siikdude fk off downvoting me for nothing little kid. And yes this pisses me now off for downvoting me for nothing.

probably because you just quoted tinman's post just to say ''hahaha'' could have just upvoted :dave:

^ Agree with Tilak, could have just upvoted instead of making an unnessery response to show that you enjoyed Tinman's post 

If people are wondering why I haven't posted I don't have a pen/pencil 

probably because you just quoted tinman's post just to say ''hahaha'' could have just upvoted :dave:

Who's Tinman? :troll:

Bosnian, as Tilak said, I think you'd feel a lot better if you just upvoted my post... it's not too late ;)

Exactly. 

Will post my handwriting soon.

Do it now :angryarnold:

You either do it the Bear way, or you don't do it at all :troll:

07f4eceede58bad7d9f2f6fbf3077d86.png

I PRESENT: "Fearz Meeting His Crush, The Ultimate Slut J-LAW"

Request by Lossy. Specification: Fearz meeting Jlaw for the first time on the red carpet.

fd4ea7e9885717d802c835f325915f66.png

P.S: I like drawing but I'm bad at it :D please make weird requests so I can draw members of this forum in weird scenarios like this one and the one of lossy :D

Request by Lossy. Specification: Fearz meeting Jlaw for the first time on the red carpet.

fd4ea7e9885717d802c835f325915f66.png

P.S: I like drawing but I'm bad at it :D please make weird requests so I can draw members of this forum in weird scenarios like this one and the one of lossy :D

I... I'm scared...

Draw Cloudy and I having a boxing match while Beatthat and Just_Indian are enjoy cheeseburgers in the background :dave:

References for your picture

Anti:

anti-pc.png?w=640

Cloudy: -_- or  :mellow:

Beatthat:

hot-wheels-beat-that._SX342_SY299_.jpg

Just_Indian: 

PaleoIndian_logo.jpg

Im confused... What do you want me to use those images for? So you want beatthat to be a hot wheels logo.. or?

Im confused... What do you want me to use those images for? So you want beatthat to be a hot wheels logo.. or?

That was initial goal

Could have used face references, thought that images like these though would be easier and bit funnier to have implimented into a drawing without too much difficulty in terms of time and effort