Darmuh

POST YOUR HANDWRITING!

50 posts in this topic

Haha very unique idea for a thread :D

Don't try to read this  :ph34r:

da7f6da98d50a6744d51c100bebd7059.jpg

No story, sorry I was busy :( But I wanted to post here, so just quickly snapped some of my notes to show my actual handwriting!  :P

handwriting hasn't changed since i was in 1st grade. i'm in 8th now. pls no judge.

01a4a255369e0072ed8fc9b576eefb98.png

Short story you say...?

Will upload five gyazos of my handwriting tomorrow :dave:

Short story you say...?

Will upload five gyazos of my handwriting tomorrow :dave:

N-no anti, he didn't mean it like that..

yBo6WwK.jpg

j50yZ8R.jpg

http://gyazo.com/f23468e553e00d7a9293c4f2140a1629 (Part one, made it sideways so you'd actually have to do something to learn of the content :troll:)
http://gyazo.com/0305adf0d990703d9d4f88573b61ccb5 (Part two)
http://gyazo.com/a85143257afebeb98142c6835ba2bb5e (Part three)

@, that's exactly what Darmuh meant for it to be like :angryarnold:

My handwriting is fairly sloppy, usually can write neater, but rushed on this

Took about five minutes so, eh (Grammar and spelling mistakes are expected due to being rushed and not proof reading before taking pictures of it, or just simply result of stroking too much on certain letters, making appear incorrect or nubbish)

The year was 1994... All of earth was consumed by the evil rabbits. Their master was Cat, who has been planning of has since Lossy's defeat at the battle of PCs and Macs.  Macs wining of course, raid was left in ruin with only Contra and Dolph1n to watch over the planet. However, their attemps did not last long. Cat's assult began... 1,000,000 rabbits along with BraXi in his cat form (not much is known of when this happened, perhaps after cat gave braxi American catfood), despite most being destroyed by Agin, Knew dolph1n in battle. Left fun of sadness and regret, the mighty warrior left... Never to be seen again. Decades later, where cats and rabbits have nearly fracture of Earth past living conditions, the remaining humans decided to use their last resort... The three ancients of nubs of CoD4! With positions and cracked keys, there were summnes. Frosty, staab, and Tinka looked around in confusion. The man explained that the remaining humans needed their help in order to save the heat of humanity. "F*** you c***", replies staab before going back into his grave to resume his infinite nap, shocks, the summoner decided to summon some one else. WIth pair rainbows and an ass purple substance coming out of the ground, zack appears! With frosty's nub storm magic, Tinka's nubness and her fog ( main reason why she was summes) to combat the cats, and Zack's ability to scale objects too big or small; the remaining humans were ready for the final battle! Tinka's dog diposed most of the cats, while she took a nap on a couch away from the battle. Frosty made himself a snowman. An the rabbits their going for carrots that was on his nose, but prove in the process of trying to climb him. With the creatures out of the way, all that remains was the Cat's casttle. Using his nub skins, Zack make the front door twice as big, crushing the ways that were previously blocked. After walking tinka up by throwing a snowball at her, frosty and the other nub make their way in. What happens nextcouis only be explained by magic - okay i give up

The year was 1994... All of earth was consumed by the evil rabbits. Their master was Cat, who has been planning of has since Lossy's defeat at the battle of PCs and Macs.  Macs wining of course, raid was left in ruin with only Contra and Dolph1n to watch over the planet. However, their attemps did not last long. Cat's assult begam... 1,000,000 rabbits along with BraXi in his cat form (not much is known of when this happened, perhaps after cat gave braxi American catfood), despite most being destroyed by Agin, Knew dolph1n in battle. Left fun of sadness and regret, the mighty warrior left... Never to be seen again. Decades later, where cats and rabbits have nearly fracture of Earth past living conditions, the remaining humans decided to use their last resort... The three ancients of nubs of CoD4! With positions and cracked keys, there were summnes. Frosty, staab, and Tinka looked around in confusion. The man explained that the remaining humans needed their help in order to save the heat of humanity. "F*** you c***", replies staab before going back into his grave to resume his infinite nap, shocks, the summoner decided to summon some one else. WIth pair rainbows and an ass purple substance coming out of the ground, zack appears! With frosty's nub storm magic, Tinka's nubness and her fog ( main reason why she was summes) to combat the cats, and Zack's ability to scale objects too big or small; the remaining humans were ready for the final battle! Tinka's dog diposed most of the cats, while she took a nap on a couch away from the battle. Frosty made himself a snowman. An the rabbits their going for carrots that was on his nose, but prove in the process of trying to climb him. With the creatures out of the way, all that remains was the Cat's casttle. Using his nub skins, Zack make the front door twice as big, crushing the ways that were previously blocked. After walking tinka up by thoriwing a snowball at her, frosty and the other nub make their way in. What happens nextcouis only be explained by magic - okay i give up

My god, didn't realize my hand writing was so bad that others saw it like that :o

I present, LOSSY MAN!

Request by Vaughan. Specification: Lossy about to jump off a cliff, wearing trampy shoes, a cape, the sun setting and needles around his feet with super man flying in to save him.

1253f21bdb13d73ed942a3b5b55b698e.png

This thread has at least taught me something... that I have WAY too much time on my hands :okay: 

e3ac4f8dce311ab4d1612d2b4c49fdd0.png