Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael / ExclusionsHD

Is this PC upgradable?

15 posts in this topic

No, you're better off building a new computer like Zack said. Dont waste any more money on that laptop. From the images it looks like that mobo had pcie slots for a dedicated gpu but like I said, dont waste any more money on this

You sir, paid for an entertainment system, not a gaming system ;)

You sir, paid for an entertainment system, not a gaming system ;)

And I enjoy it. I can run any game I desire with no problems. It is simple ,and enjoyable.

And I enjoy it. I can run any game I desire with no problems. It is simple ,and enjoyable.

Not the PC exclusives :troll:

I was wondering if my crappy Dell Inspiron 537 was upgradable.

Motherboard:

http://gyazo.com/cf0faef82558206f9480d57ac4c96597

Processor:

http://gyazo.com/edf03bb36b073e0de872cbac1a326d59

Graphics(I think):

http://gyazo.com/cf58a3935dbc135e66b205b6fe480dce

No, you're better off building a new computer like Zack said. Dont waste any more money on that laptop. From the images it looks like that mobo had pcie slots for a dedicated gpu but like I said, dont waste any more money on this

Not a laptop.

Your CPU is a single-core, and your GPU is integrated into your chipset, which is pretty awful. (Even worse than integrated graphics :dumb:) 

Your computer IS upgradable, but it's not worth it at all. The CPU's are outdated, and your motherboard only supports PCI cards, not PCIe 2.0, let alone PCIe 3.0. I'd recommend getting a new build all together, as it'd be more functional and easier to upgrade, as I know there can be some issues with pre-built desktops from companies like Dell and HP. 

Yea that's cool. 

So I was wondering if you wanted to play deathrun later-  oh wait.

Yea that's cool. 

So I was wondering if you wanted to play deathrun later-  oh wait.

I can. i get 125 fps...

On lowest settings

Not a laptop.

Your CPU is a single-core, and your GPU is integrated into your chipset, which is pretty awful. (Even worse than integrated graphics :dumb:) 

Your computer IS upgradable, but it's not worth it at all. The CPU's are outdated, and your motherboard only supports PCI cards, not PCIe 2.0, let alone PCIe 3.0. I'd recommend getting a new build all together, as it'd be more functional and easier to upgrade, as I know there can be some issues with pre-built desktops from companies like Dell and HP. 

Thanks. I will just save for it.