Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmoG

!music command

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I thought about a new command, named !music.

This allows you to see what the song is called.

Is this possible?

Maybe you can add that part in the menu so it doesnt dissapear.

Kind regards,

SmoG

You can just ask, I know know all the endround and endmaps. The songs on maps can be found on a thread somewhere on this website (not every map but still a big collection). Asking is the only way since making a command is impossible and the amount of songs the admins would have to register would be immense.

Not impossible, just a lot of time to gather every song from every map :dave:

Thats true Lossy,

But I think searching it here whould take too much time, a command in game or in the meu whould be easy and fast (not to make it offcourse)

Thats true Lossy,

But I think searching it here whould take too much time, a command in game or in the meu whould be easy and fast (not to make it offcourse)

In that time what Lossy could make, you would get your answer here.

You have that, the server chat, the shoutbox and if you're really desperate you can make a thread. All of those options take less than a minute to write and the response time varies depending on the time of day (and server chat can be unreliable).

and what's wrong with a system that automatically tells you the song so you don't have to constantly ask people?

and what's wrong with a system that automatically tells you the song so you don't have to constantly ask people?

Whatever, work on what you want to man, just imo your times has better use elsewhere but I'm no person to say so go ahead and do what you want you want.

sorry ;-;