Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael / ExclusionsHD

How to bypass website blocks ​ANYWHERE

35 posts in this topic

This tutorial should help some people with getting on their favorite sites at school, work, libraries, or any other place!

Video:

Please tell me if this method works for you, if not I can always show more methods!

TL;DR

Install and use the GOM Web-VPN extension from the chrome web store.

Why make a thread for this, when I already told about it like 3 days ago in a post ?  :P

EDIT: Oh I see it's a video made by you on your YouTube channel

lol, because you're gonna download chrome addons at school/work. :dumb:

Just use http://unblock.pw/

p.s most schools have software where teachers can look at your screen..

TL;DR

Install and use the GOM Web-VPN extension from the chrome web store.

Why make a thread for this, when I already told about it like 3 days ago in a post ?  :P

EDIT: Oh I see it's a video made by you on your YouTube channel

Sorry I have been innactive on Raid for a bit..

lol, because you're gonna download chrome addons at school/work. :dumb:

Just use http://unblock.pw/

p.s most schools have software where teachers can look at your screen..

I download chrome extensions.. I have been using this for the whole year :3

We're not allowed to download anything apart from documents, can't run any add-ons, installation files.. We can't right click desktop or in our areas... xD

We're not allowed to download anything apart from documents, can't run any add-ons, installation files.. We can't right click desktop or in our areas... xD

Just open notepad and make a Bat file for your CMD :Troll:

you can't do anything from cmd lol... Everything is denied, literally :3

You sir, don't have a cool school like me :angryarnold: 

We use our own laptop and we play games and other shiz on it xD

We use our own laptop and we play games and other shiz on it xD

i suppose the alright thing with me is that since i'm a 6 form student, only social websites are blocked so we can play games... though they're terrible D:

You mean a shit, unprotecting, not caring and lazy school?

You mean a shit, unprotecting, not caring and lazy school?

well.. vpn chough :Troll:

My case is same as Phelix... Literally every possible way to bypass websites has been blocked in my school.

You can use hola.org too, thats the simplest solution for stuff like this. I always use it to watch murican tv shows on cbs/nbc/fox website :D

Sorry I have been innactive on Raid for a bit..

I download chrome extensions.. I have been using this for the whole year :3

Not every school is behind when it comes to technology and will reset all of the web applications overnight. For example my college has a system that restores the computers to a restore point set by them at midnight every day with some exceptions. So any extensions, changes to files, saved passwords or anything like that are all deleted at that certain time every day.

Not every school is behind when it comes to technology and will reset all of the web applications overnight. For example my college has a system that restores the computers to a restore point set by them at midnight every day with some exceptions. So any extensions, changes to files, saved passwords or anything like that are all deleted at that certain time every day.

At my college, we all had our own accounts but we had a special folder to save our stuff in so it doesn't get deleted because soon as you logged out the computer, it would reset all settings to default and stuff :c

At my college, we all had our own accounts but we had a special folder to save our stuff in so it doesn't get deleted because soon as you logged out the computer, it would reset all settings to default and stuff :c

We have a "Save Here or else deleted" folder :dave:

What I did, was I put a xampp or wampserver installation on a USB disk, and then put on the glype proxy on the wampserver on the flash drive. Then I took the flashdrive, plugged it into my school computer, dragged the files off, ran wampserver with glype, and boom, I just installed a local-host proxy server which allowed me to bypass the school's filter.

I just installed safari (Administrator password was School_1[name of school] :dumb: )

From there, just browsed wherever I wanted

Well if you want a better way, just use google translator and put in the url and bam, it will show as a web page.

E.G https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=iw&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fraid-gaming.net%2Fforums

What i used at college/school :)

I will try this to confirm it. I have seen this trick before. Thanks Lossy!

What I did, was I put a xampp or wampserver installation on a USB disk, and then put on the glype proxy on the wampserver on the flash drive. Then I took the flashdrive, plugged it into my school computer, dragged the files off, ran wampserver with glype, and boom, I just installed a local-host proxy server which allowed me to bypass the school's filter.

Wow that seems hard? Can you make a thread please? Or post an in depth reply. I am really interested!

My school blocks google translate :E

Same. Huehue. UK schools  :dumb:

Guess the topic title should be modified now :3

In my school we had a system in place called Impero, and it scanned web pages for links, related tags and similar stuff. If it contained key words set by the admin it would completely close anything that had the word on it.

For example if we were on a website that had adverts on the side, and one of the adverts took you to "facebook.com" it would pick up the word "facebook" and close the whole of the browser.

Or for example if you open any .swf in flash player, flash player would instantly close because they blocked the word "flash" 

Yea, if you go on facebook it says 'this website is blocked because it is in the category 'social'' or whatever.

Also, teachers can see all the screens and I've heard rumours it screenshots the screen if you type 'shit' or something similar but I've typed that plenty of times and I have not gotten caught ^.^