BosnianArmy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMTROLL! :D

26 posts in this topic

There was a baby born 18 years ago. His parents were very happy about it, so they feed him/took cover/helped him to learn him walking/learned to read/learned to speak/learned how to troll/learned to be nice/learned to be helpful/ etc :awesome:

By the times the time flies. He met Helena and became in love with it and Helena tho. Before he met helena he was a member an admin on aL forums (AfterLife). He met Lossy/BraXi and much more others. Then Raid started up here which I knew Lossy/Darmuh/Ninja (Don't blame me if I forgot to mention someone D:). I met iMtroll then, I knew already he would be a awesome guy.

Anyways, few years later he became 18 and is "official" adult by the "law". His own path has opened, Gandalf said to others YOU SHALL NOT PASS but only for him has opened the path thanks to Gandalf, the next people here who will be 18 in 2015 (Included me+Bear and others) will open the path tho thanks to Gandalf.

But.. we almost forgot a cake for him... a very good looking/tasting/beautiful cake... lets see it!

To renember his best childhood again with the PS2 who had almost eveyone!

ps2-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday nublet and have a awesome day with your self and with Helena included ;) :wub:

Media?...

Didn't knew where to post it :no:

*Edit*

Oh.. please move it to General Discussion :Dave:

THANK YOU BOSNUB, I LOVE IT, a lot of it was confusing to read but it's fine because it's not your native tongue and I'm still very grateful either way :P Thank you for the PS2 cake, my childhood consisted of a PS2 for a lot of my life so thank you :D

THANK YOU BOSNUB, I LOVE IT, a lot of it was confusing to read but it's fine because it's not your native tongue and I'm still very grateful either way :P Thank you for the PS2 cake, my childhood consisted of a PS2 for a lot of my life so thank you :D

np :)

Someone tried to move this topic and copy pasted it instead. 9188ff28c19dc3c4ee4c64b56f37c390.png

Dafuq ? o.0

Someone tried to move this topic and copy pasted it instead. 9188ff28c19dc3c4ee4c64b56f37c390.png

naww, IP boards doesn't update that the topic has been moved from one section to another section on that page if that topic was the most updated topic in that sub-section, so it shows it's still there until some one makes a new post/topic in media and then it will go back to normal. Just a visual bug :davesir:

Same thing happens if a topic gets deleted.

Happy bday cummer!
I would say sorry but you probably don't care (if you know what I'm talking about).

birthday_poro_by_sharinganace-d7fmwe2.jp

Happy Birthday  :davesir:

Edited by Poro

Happy Birthday  :davesir:

Punk, division? and which side do you play? EUW/East ?

Happy birthday sweet prince! Have a good one!

that story though :cry: he forgot to mention our threesome times :cry:

my aL misses you!

Happy birthday Connor! It's 1:36 PM here and I just woke up...so it's 9:36 there...I'M NOT TOO LATE! ^^ Hope it has been fun so far, and hope you enjoy the last few hours of your 18th birthday :)