Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenon

Serious Topic

33 posts in this topic

I will be starting a deathrun server in a few week with my own modified version of deathrun if anyone is interested

inb4 you call this a shitty advertisement, it kinda is but seeing as you will be looking for somewhere new to play in just giving more options :D

Where will be the latest info?

Haven't been on Raid for a while, however still play from time to time on other servers i.e pxg and sometimes some vrc with Sweg, but I am somewhat sad to see the community start to die out, Raid was one of the servers I started with in deathrun and it has been a fun ride, but as life goes everything comes and goes and I am accepting of the fact it will most likely be shutting down hopefully i still get to talk to some of you and see you in games on Cod4, but who knows anyways its been fun and hope everyone has somewhere to go as I have started to drift into cs:go and other games,but will be coming back to this game every once and a while. Thanks guys for making my 7 month stay at Raid a place where i got to meet tons of new people and friends I will be in touch and try to talk to all of you.