Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenon

Serious Topic

33 posts in this topic

I'm curious to see what everyone from Raid will now do with cod4 , where will we all go ?? what happens now ?? I wish to continue making maps and playing cod4 ... What will everyone else do ?

Biggest question is ... What server will everyone play on after Raid ?? I've always been a part of a clan and played cod4 ... probably the main reason i have stuck with cod4 for so long 

Nova - aL - 7sR - Raid

:foreveralone:  :foreveralone:  I hope i will see all the same faces about on different servers !  :foreveralone:  :foreveralone: 

I honestly don't know where I'll go. If I hear any one is making their own server again to reunite the community here, etc you'll defiantly see me there :) all though it's sad to me that raid is closing because Honestly I never had a attachment to a video game community like this. I really hope to see some of you in the future.

don't see myself sticking with cod4 much longer after the servers go down. i'll have to move on to other games which is way more upsetting than it should be ;_; ;_; ;_;  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Whoever starts something i want to be apart of it i dont wanna be apart of a shite clan/community tbh thats why i stuck with raid...

I will stay with cod4 for as long as servers live, if what I think will happen I'll stay, but if it doesn't happen I'll move into other servers

pXg. I will miss you Xenon. Tell me when you have Saw v2 about done and I would be happy to test the map and secret. :)

I'm going to miss Raid a lot. I know for a fact I won't see a lot of people from Raid when it closes, because we all like different things, from playing, to modding etc. My plans are to concertrate on codscript more when Raid goes down, and I am sure a lot of members from Raid are already started to go there.

It's sad to see Raid closing, I've read through Bosnians topic before this one, and just the replies Lossy was producing made me think there's probably no way they're keeping everything. Let's be honest, I don't think anyone has the skillset Lossy and the rest of CM's do. (Unless you have like multiple people to one thing each).

I'm starting to speak random stuff so I'm just gonna leave it that :(

I will stay with cod4 for as long as servers live, if what I think will happen I'll stay, but if it doesn't happen I'll move into other servers

this, i played on pxg and FNRP and hated them both, raid was unique...

I might start playing promod again publically (normally get called hacker and banned -;- or cj.

Anyways, ill miss the ts3 and the raid forums the most. I guess we will have to move on to more nab servers :3

Also. If anyone from raid decides to make a new community / clan i would happily be a part of it :)

Might just host standard deathrun server for myself. I had one with 24 slots and can easily continue it, i didn't care if people came on... It was there to try new mods and maps xD I believe lossy is giving raid deathrun, i've been wanting to add my own addition to the mod. Guess it's a chance for me to work on something, who knows... might get few people on there! I'm starting to revert to codscript as that what seems to be the new forums for some people. 

Sounds like a plan! This is what I/we needed, someone to draw our attention away from what's done towards what can be done :D

Sounds like a plan! This is what I/we needed, someone to draw our attention away from what's done towards what can be done :D

Don't SFS have their own DR server I won VIP for?

Actually was contacted by someone regarding writing and possible chance of getting a book published

So, going to see where that goes as I focus on new raid and school

Well for anyone who dosen't have me on xfire add me :D so that when this is gone you can contact me to play some deathrun ;) oh and join up at codscript.net !

Advertise! Advertise! Advertise!, Still though slaya is doing pretty good at codscipt, so check it out 

Well for anyone who dosen't have me on xfire add me :D so that when this is gone you can contact me to play some deathrun ;) oh and join up at codscript.net !

But you almost never answer us :no: :Rage:

But you almost never answer us :no: :rage:

I never accept your friend requests :troll: