Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Raid Reboot Situation

35 posts in this topic

i am here to help aswell, will be taking a break but, will constantly check in to see progress, if donations are needed, always willing!

Thanks to those of you who have donated so far ^^ Very close to reaching the target for the dedi! 

Current amount in: $88.18 USD 

Amount needed in total: $118 USD 

Amount remaining: $29.82 USD

I'm sorry guys. I'd love to pay the rest, but I'm not willing to. I don't think (in my eyes) it's worth to pay for a reboot that I'm not going to enjoy, because I'm slowly moving away from all this shit.

Once I'm active again I might think about donating some, but don't expect me to.

I wish you guys good luck with the reboot, but nothing can get better than raids' old times. 

Good luck and maybe see you guys later. ;)

I'd pay the rest if I had money in the bank, and the bank is a few miles away as the branch in my hometown moved. I am going to open a new one soon, though.

If you don't have it all by then (which you probably will) I will help out too.

It's a good thing you're doing here, Troll. Shows your, and anyone else involved, their true loyalty towards Raid :)

Update*

Forgot to mention guys, DeadEcho has sent me some money directly to my bank account, but it may take a few days to actually appear in my account, so hopefully once converted this will make the limit ^^

Yeah, if you PM me I'll send it to you, we should have the dedi payed for by midnight tonight ^^ 

Just out of curiosity, if the current servers aren't ending until April, how come you're buying them now? surely you'd wait until maybe a week before they run out to get everything prepared, because that way you wouldn't have to pay twice before the servers are in use.

Apologies if this statement is wrong in any way.

We're getting it early so that we can learn how to do everything correctly and to make sure everything is running fine so that that way when the raid servers go down in April, we know for sure that we have everything we need.

Also, we will be setting up the servers on this new dedi, and the servers we currently have will be converted in to redirect servers to our new ones so we don't lose any players for IP related reasons.

Brilliant idea! I wish you luck, and hope everything goes smoothly, although if you'd need any help, I'd be here! (Probably better people to choose, but at-least i'm offering I guess)