Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmoG

[AR51] falling apart

48 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am/was in AR51.

Now something bad happened.
I am spoiling private section information but I dont care.

Read the following to know whats going on:

Important information for members AR51!

In consultation with the founder and co-founder of the team, Cybersonic & Kevinos we decided to separate us from one of the administrators Substanz games!

For several months tensions existed with the director and it was impossible to arrive at an agreement. We thank him for the work with AR51, however be aware that it is not responsible LE are the leader of the team. Everyone needs this to keep it up with the team and I would say about being a director of game it is important to lead by example. Our team was created long before the arrival of Substanz and well after his departure will continue to live.

In all societies around the world, it is important to keep each well has responsibilities here instead! When a person leaves are up above the others it does not work!

In the coming weeks the founder - cofounder of AR51 Cybersonic - KEVINOS will regain control YOUR team. Certainly for years we keep the wish to offer you a play space that is as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Thank you for your confidence.

Cybersonic & Kevinos Founders & Leadership

Substanz is the leader, he made the clan big and made sure it worked.

Hello to all the AR51.

As you know, we are in a sad story.

Substanz did a lot for us, it helped you, you was encouraging, he offered you his heart, and we can never thank you enough.

But I promise you that our team will continue for years and years.

This will make us a blank, I also lost a friend I've known for very long time, but for 4 to 5 months, there tensions between us.

We will have lost members in the team, I think many of us will want to leave us, unfortunately, I could not do anything on your decision.

I ask you to give me a chance, I ask you to stay in this team, your team, our team.

Our team has a can over 8 years now we have lost members, we had new members, we have lost members again and again.

I do a lot of mistake in French & English

When I decide to create a team with my dad he is 8 years old, I was 13 years old.

I stop the course for our team, I have sacrificed many things for our team, I lost girlfriends :cool: because I spent too much time on our team, i trust you, and I'm going to need you.

Please let me time and I promise you that we will always be greater.

Today he DDoSed the new site of substanz.

All the loyal followers are going to that forum.

Also Kevinos DDoSed IceOps, like we all thought. But stupid me was too naive.

Any questions? Feel free to ask me!

>raid teams up with substanz

>all substanz followers team up with raid

>more players

>bigger community
>profit!?!?!?!

Yes i can confirm.

We already Informed another clans.

We posted on the ar51.eu forum that he ddosed us to make all things clear , but of course he deleted them and IP banned us ;)

Gj Smog :)

-[AR51]Former Server Admin Avatar (Banned User)

The more I seem to hear about AR51 the more it seems to frustrate me how blind their current members are

*Cough cough* It's not like we've been under constant attack from a certain AR51 member too... *cough CUFF* 

They share links to torrents, ipb etc, host redirect servers and ddos others?
Oh good the whole package!

Just gonna leave this here incase anyone absolutely hates Kevinos this much:

Belgian government + file report + ar51.eu domain + proof of DDoS attacks + copyright infringement (nulled IPB + see next point) + illegal content posted all accross their website = Kevinos in jail (or atleast a long time of community service) cause he won't be able to pay the fine.

When I decide to create a team with my dad he is 8 years old, I was 13 years old.

lol  :facepalm:

Good thing AR51 is having trouble

i am a former member aswell, Ninjafish

That's not something to boast about you know xD

Nah, you made the right decision (to leave, not join ;) )

Three years isn't enough for some to change

Oh well, glad some are seeing what is real now

Three years isn't enough for some to change

Oh well, glad some are seeing what is real now

make that 7 years. Been doing this since 2008.

As i said on iceops forums

I find it very annoying that the members decide to believe us when kevinos turned on sub... before majority of the members would just laugh and make jokes about us... oh well glad sheep wizard was smart enough to leave before this even happened.

It was quite obvious that they was bullshitting about the attacks and now that kevinos is mad at sub, he's trying to put the blame on sub. End of the day they're both gulity and should go down this hole together. If sub actually gave a shit he would of let the truth out sooner, not till he lost his powers in ar51 and had a fight with kevinos and the situation has turned to sub vs kevin.

End of the day kevin won't stop, he wants full control of everything he'd never let ar51 leadership to some one else, I seen this happening long time ago due to past events and it's starting over again. Ar51 has popular servers, kevin attacks other communitys to get ar51 more popular, we start to talk crap about him, he attacks even more to silence us, his plan backfires. He demotes his highest admins for the stupidest shit, blame it on them and loads of members leave. The same shit happened in 2012 and it is happening again and it will happen again in a couple of more years.

Oh by the way, OVH confirmed that the ovh ip's i got during the attack was from ovh and the some of the ip's was actually from of the servers ar51 was hosting. Was tempted to post this earlier but none of you ar51 members would of believed me ^^

a2a3b6faf587fd94efefc66f9e7096b2.png

Just gonna leave this here incase anyone absolutely hates Kevinos this much:

Belgian government + file report + ar51.eu domain + proof of DDoS attacks + copyright infringement (nulled IPB + see next point) + illegal content posted all accross their website = Kevinos in jail (or atleast a long time of community service) cause he won't be able to pay the fine.

(I'm Ninja and this name is for getting accused to be connected with DDoS attacks on Raid)

I have already sent our logfile to his ISP abuse email

(Nothing happened at all)

Also I filed reportes to Invision PowerBoard as well as VBulletin

(I don't know what has happened here)

(I'm Ninja and this name is for getting accused to be connected with DDoS attacks on Raid)

I have already sent our logfile to his ISP abuse email

(Nothing happened at all)

Also I filed reportes to Invision PowerBoard as well as VBulletin

(I don't know what has happened here)

An ISP generally doesn't care untill the user gets in legal trouble, they're still making money off of him. Money makes the world go round.

IPS and VB have other things to worry about, in general all they would do is try to make it harder to null their software (even then it'll still be an easy task so any effort to try and eliminate nulling is basically a waste of time, same goes for any company trying to prevent people from illegally aquiring their software, people will still manage to do so).

Not gonna post links to Belgian authorities here but you can easily find where to report internet crimes by doing a simple google search. ;) (As a sidenote, Belgian governments stated earlier this month that people involved in the spreading of cracks or any sort of media that breaks the law will be searched for more actively and be punished more severely. They no longer don't give a shit.)

Lol, good morning guys hahah! After many months finally you understood what is AR51 and who is Kevinos (and Substanz too, but only a little part) :)

[AR51] is not falling apart, title is misleading, that scrub will most likely just recruit new members :dave:

[AR51] is not falling apart, title is misleading, that scrub will most likely just recruit new members :dave:

Thats the sad thing, although lots of people left, lots of people stayed and in a few weeks this will all be forgotten.

I'm just ashamed that i was part of ar51 and contributed to their servers.

Lets drop bomb of advertising at AR51 ?? :Troll:, in every topic section :dave: and let AR51 die slowly :ph34r:

Lets drop bomb of advertising at AR51 ?? :troll:, in every topic section :dave: and let AR51 die slowly :ph34r:

Seriously do you think you're funny?