Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmoG

[AR51] falling apart

48 posts in this topic

Some nubs just want the forum to burn

But anyways, doing such Bosnian is both childish and likely to result in future conflict for both raid and AR51

It is alright to joke around and so forth, but in the future please do so with taking into consideration the current situation along with what you're actually suggesting

Finally people can downvote bosnian again :troll:

Finally people can upvote me again :troll: 

NcEPMDi.jpg

ofc we do, official forums for deathrun use to be hosted by kevinos, then when braxi left him he tried to give everyone malware....

How is it possible that I don't know that ? :horror:

before your time.

before mine as well, but lossy has told me about it.

I remember, good ol' BraXi.net days. :s Before that it was braxi.cba.pl, then braxi.net, then braxi.boo.pl, which then later redirected to braxi.org. I think I'm missing something or have the order messed up, but that was 3-4 years ago...jeez I'm getting old D:

I joined in 2013 after 7sr but thank god i wasnt around when that happened with ar51

I guess people like to downvote me for no reason still?

36fdbea795a94506563cfd9c760c709e.png

And ty Tinman for upvote to have less downvotes :p

I guess you still can't let it go? You STILL don't realise that commenting on it afterwards only makes it worse and invites more downvotes for you??

Jeez, do people still not understand that a downvote doesn't mean a person hates you and wants you to jump off a cliff, they simply didn't agree with what you had to say or were none the wiser... it's JUST a downvote.

I guess you still can't let it go? You STILL don't realise that commenting on it afterwards only makes it worse and invites more downvotes for you??

Jeez, do people still not understand that a downvote doesn't mean a person hates you and wants you to jump off a cliff, they simply didn't agree with what you had to say or were none the wiser... it's JUST a downvote.

THat downvote, makes people think different towards to me, they could think of very many downvotes so that means he is some idiotic guy or something else. That's the reason why I want to have less downvotes..

But yeah, from now on I will not care anymore much about votes ok ?..

THat downvote, makes people think different towards to me, they could think of very many downvotes so that means he is some idiotic guy or something else. That's the reason why I want to have less downvotes..

But yeah, from now on I will not care anymore much about votes ok ?..

You shouldn't really care about votes or reputation, although to be honest, some things you may have to work on

Reputation is just there for people to show if they agree or disagree with what you post

People have different opinions and some like/dislike for the "lols" of it, already making it partially bias (Which is fine, but you and others assuming reputation is everything isn't)

To instantly look down upon someone or judge their character just based on a number on forums is bit absurd

Nobody thinks any less of you just because of the reputation you have

It's the posts and content itself that you provide which affects people's opinions and views of you, not some green or red numbers

Had better explanation regarding this, can't go that far back in content to find it though :dave:

36fdbea795a94506563cfd9c760c709e.png

And ty Tinman for upvote to have less downvotes :P

I guess you still can't go a thread without starting some sort of argument?!

I thought this thread was on AR51 falling apart, not down voting or arguing about people arguing about downvotes.

I thought this thread was on AR51 falling apart, not down voting or arguing about people arguing about downvotes.

You never know with Bosnian (and me sometimes) ...you can go from talking about wivane demanding pink to Slaya boasting about drinking legally before Waffles can say WTF DUDE!!  :dave: 

BosnianArmyAnything's possible.

You never know with Bosnian (and me sometimes) ...you can go from talking about wivane demanding pink to Slaya boasting about drinking legally before Waffles can say WTF DUDE!!  :dave: 

BosnianArmyAnything's possible.

Had to laugh about this hahaha

The only thing I love in AR51 is AR51's Deathrun - nothing else. I never liked their clan/team and was getting facepalms when someone ask me to join AR51.
I didnt understood anything about Sub & Kev story and why members left team Oo if someone could explain easier way... I only know that Kev is not good guy lol

still playing on their dethrun tho
sorry for grammar

*Cough cough* It's not like we've been under constant attack from a certain AR51 member too... *cough CUFF* 

Yes, I know people who hate Raid from AR51 just because BraXi is part of the Community.

Yes, I know people who hate Raid from AR51 just because BraXi is part of the Community.

But at least BraXi isn't attacking players and servers.