/  \      

/,--.\     

/< () >\    

/  `--'  \   

/          \  

/             \ 

/________\

#Illuminati Confirmed

This is pointless because 'David' has 5 letters in it actually, but you said it had 4 first of all, then 5?

obviously illuminati's fault pixel. get it together man..

And this is why people hate you, it's pointless and I'm sure like no one cares instead of spamming the forums with stupid threads make something useful ._.

And this is why people hate you, it's pointless and I'm sure like no one cares instead of spamming the forums with stupid threads make something useful ._.

Me and speedartz were joking around, god, nobody can take a joke round here, i might just leave the forum before all the hate starts again, and Staab, where is the staab that said Fedzor was one of the nicest people he ever met? Exactly, you haven't changed at all.

Me and speedartz were joking around, god, nobody can take a joke round here, i might just leave the forum before all the hate starts again, and Staab, where is the staab that said Fedzor was one of the nicest people he ever met? Exactly, you haven't changed at all.

i doubt staab would say someone is nice :troll:

People can change their opinions on one another, it all depends how you act. If you look around, you'll find very little to no threads as pointless as these. If you want the "hate" to go away, a good start would be the stupid threads you're creating. All this illuminati omg MLG got u wallbang get rekt kid gg snoop dog 420 meme for days shit gets so old, and creating a thread based on these meme things is not the way to go if you want "respect".

Not having a good, just a lil' tip.

@ +1 

Fedzor, you are posting frankly. pointless threads, we do appreciate you coming to raid and trying to find YOUR place in this community, but by making pointless threads in this community, is going to get you not liked (ALL PAST BEHIND US HERE)

First impressions are important. Clearly you haven't made a good one so far. But this is only my opinion heh

EDIT: If you are seeing this, you are DEFINETLY doing something wrong on these forums huehue

9719d7ac56cadbe23bec3e94e93fd412.png

EDIT: If you are seeing this, you are DEFINETLY doing something wrong on these forums huehue

9719d7ac56cadbe23bec3e94e93fd412.png

what about this?

7f7a2f911d435696d4244eb2336674e2.png