Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zack

Zack's Admin Application

14 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Yees.

What is your real name?: Zack 

What is your in-game name?: Zack

How old are you?: 15 going on 3

What is your primary server?: I normally play CSGO, so I would be quite active on the CSGO server once it's fully running, and such. I do play deathrun from time to time weekly.

What is your B3 CID?: 3 (I used to have 2 until Lossy switched me like an ass D:)

What is your Xfire?: itzwalsh2521

What is your Steam?: itzwalsh2521

What makes you a good admin?: What makes me a good admin is that I may be childish sometimes (a lot), but I am very active, and will enforce the rules when necessary. As i've seen before on CSGO community servers, there can be people from, mic spammers, music players, toxic players, etc, so I could help rid the server of them, and make it an awesome ass server.

What skills do you have?: Well, I'm a mapper for Cod4, I enjoy messing up my scaling a lot, and I know how to script in gsc, html, and the basics of c++. I also can eat a honey bun in one bite, proof will be uploaded if necessary.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Sync, Void, 3LiTE (l0l), and here.

Why should we choose you?: Well, to start off, I think you should choose me because I am very active, as I am on every day, and since CSGO is the main game I play, there wouldn't be any inactivity problem. As many know, I get ragey sometimes at CSGO and League, but it's not nearly as bad as before :P. I've been an admin before, but retired due to 2 reasons, 1 being behind on schoolwork and school related things, 2 being I didn't enjoy Cod4 anymore as I used to.

Needs to get scaling right first. :ph34r:

Good luck Zack! :)

Good luck

A nice guy, been an admin before, and probably deserves it again :>

Is the whole green team becoming blue again? :(

Good luck mate! :D

Is the whole green team becoming blue again? :(

Good luck mate! :D

You're next :dave:

Good luck I guess..

ZACKZ BAE. good luck and hopefully we can be admin buddies again