Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JakeARmer

BRING BACK OTHER SERVERS!

13 posts in this topic

Since I've joined Raid, the Zombies server has been down. I would like to play on a zombies server hosted by Raid. If you could possibly do so, revive the zombies server, and any other downed servers.

Troll has been saying he's been wanting to revive it, just sit tight and I'm sure he'll bring it back up eventually.

In the meantime he's working on setting up some CS:GO servers.

Nice. I would love some cs go servers

We already have a csgo server up, but it's just a stock csgo casual server. Been planning on learning how to put a mod on it.

@ I could do it...if ANYBODY EVER BOTHERED TO GIVE ME DEDI ACCESS :omfgwtfbbq: What's the point of me being a SERVER MANAGER if I don't even have server access ;__;

But in all seriousness, I could do it pretty easily, but I actually do need access...

@ I could do it...if ANYBODY EVER BOTHERED TO GIVE ME DEDI ACCESS :omfgwtfbbq: What's the point of me being a SERVER MANAGER if I don't even have server access ;__;

But in all seriousness, I could do it pretty easily, but I actually do need access...

>Title server manager

Isn't a server manager :dumb:

Anyways, we would play that server 24/7 :dumb:

@@Cat At the moment the only people with server access were me, Lossy, Thomas and BraXi :P Because we were making sure everyone got setup first. I'll be setting up all the accounts properly and making sure they're all fine and then I'll PM you with the login details for the csgo server.

because @NinJa made you server manager and not anyone else lol

because @NinJa made you server manager and not anyone else lol

the tension is real here boys

the tension is real here boys

well he wanted to know why and i'm saying why. Because @NinJa made him server manager based on his own decision and i never knew what cat could make from scratch apart from edit current things, which isn't what's needed therefor i never gave him access to the dedi or give him tasks to do like i did with beat(beat use to work on the fun server) or nnj(he did web stuff) :dave:

well he wanted to know why and i'm saying why. Because @NinJa made him server manager based on his own decision and i never knew what cat could make from scratch apart from edit current things, which isn't what's needed therefor i never gave him access to the dedi or give him tasks to do like i did with beat(beat use to work on the fun server) or nnj(he did web stuff) :dave:

1) I can do web stuff, I just can't really link it with CoD4 status and stuff like he's done, I've never tried to do that nor learn it.

2) I've ALWAYS been good with setting up servers and managing them, tweaking settings and other such things.

3) I've been asked multiple times, "Can you restart the deathrun server? it crashed!" And every time I had to reply no. 

The list goes on, but rather not start a petty argument on a topic that isn't even about whether or not I have dedi access.

but rather not start a petty argument on a topic that isn't even about whether or not I have dedi access.

Good.

This is something you guys should talk about in PMs or on TS, just saying.