milkmanbkl

mp_dr_fire my map and my 2 buddies :)

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys i had a old map of mine me and 2 of my budies made and i wish you guys could upload it it is mp_dr_fire and here is a picture go to here http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/d1/544815go to here http: <---------- picture //www.strategyinformer.com/pc/callofduty4modernwarfare/map/49907.html41.jpg to download i hope u guys like it <---------------------- map

from what I can see of the screenshot, the texture work can be done A LOT better. I haven't had time to play it.

well its fine can u add it still or u want me work on texture

i really want it added im making a v2

Why take screenshot in the lowest settings with fullbright D:

Why do you want your map to look ugly...?

To me it seems the map has just been rushed, so you don't even bother to take proper screenshots... who can be bothered to download or try it.

GG Sajjad

What's the point of making a v2 if v1 isn't even finished? If it's your first then I'd say don't release it, never release your first map ( goes to everyone out there ), i made 3 basic maps before I've released my first map to the public.

Below you can see a list of what I don't like, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just to make this clear. Ok let's start... I really have to agree with @QueNNch, this map looks rushed, Traps and Textures are bad, Brushes are inside of eachother.. You didn't even bother to fix the lighting problem, no reflection probes in the sniper room, + this...

88051e7db97552b85dce52de0ec83854.png

- Textures look pretty bad to be honest with ya

0a0a9913c80ada8f12fa0e0290986b9d.png

777f02c26da3330dee69c63af9f5b502.png

- No reflection probes in the sniper room

2b6cca1a447006a5a87cbf044e84a975.png

- Only 5 Traps? yeah it's small but there're other small maps like sm_v2 and those have 10+ traps. + I really don't like any of the traps, First and Third trap is just a nonsolid floor , Second moves up and down

25fb821805d247bfe01fb28a9fd38ca1.png

Fourth rotates

30af4dc2848052852f7daeb8b4e1b2ef.png

and the last one are spikes that move up

2072e3feef5cd7de02142eeec13707e3.png

- You obviously fucked up the light grid, the map is fullbright and has rainbow models.

e6022f84c6b7ce5f7885d22ba497ba0c.png

won't be adding till all bugs is fixed, funny enough salad asked me to make a v2 or something and i only made the spawn area and quit it because the map was such a mess in radiant :/

Eh... Forget Fire, Fire is dead. :dumb:

You seriously like this map???? Wowwwww

This thread made my month.It was worth coming after few days. :lol:

I would fix it but naww.I'm busy nowadays.So, maybe later.

Nice explanation beatthat.

I agree with QueNNch.