Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumpy

How to make a Deathrun map [1]

6 posts in this topic

Hello  :D  I just decided to make a tutorial on how to make a DR map so for those who want to make Deathrun maps can easily follow this tutorial!

(Note: I am NOT the best deathrun mapper in the world but I am going to try to cover as much as possible)

Let's start!

I assume you already have these things:

-ModTools for CoD4

-Notepad++ ( I really recommend this program. It's so much better than Notepad and it is made for programming)

-CoD4 of course....

1. Let's install the deathrun spawns!

-Download:

http://www.rednosemaps.com/uploads/9/2/9/2/9292063/deathrun_spawns.zip

-Go to CoD4/raw/maps/mp/gametypes and put the file you downloaded in there. It's going to ask if you want to replace it just click ok or yes.

2.Let's start mapping!

-Open Rdiant and the first thing to do is to save. So go to "file" in the top left corner and click "save", then you write this: mp_dr_mapname. Where it says mapname you write your maps name.

-Start building! Make whatever you want and.....

THIS IS STILL IN PROGRESS!

The fourth "How to make a deathrun map" tutorial! Woot! 

r u srs?

If you're gonna post a dam tutorial and make a complete finished one first, who is this going to help if it's not dam finished! 

ʲᵘˢᵉˢ ᶜʳᵘˢᵗ

This is totally uneeded. Not to be a asshole, but we have already many tutorials on here by people more experienced than you.. you are just restating what the other tutorials on this forum already said.