atrX

Deathrun Essentials

Should RTD be removed from Deathrun Essentials?   20 members have voted

1. 1. Should RTD be removed from Deathrun Essentials?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Deathrun Essentials

What is Deathrun Essentials?
Deathrun Essentials combines pre-existing plugins (some were edited by myself) and the Essentials Menu (based of Duffman's VIP Menu) into one big plugin, which is easier to install and configure for server admins. (Some sort of plugin pack I guess.) All features can be turned on/off via dr_essentials.cfg. Some features (like the tomahawks by Rycoon) have additional settings to change to your likings.

Features: (Green = Done, Yellow = WIP , Red = Not implemented yet.)

• Essentials Menu (Based of Duffman's VIP Menu, Fullbright and FOV changes are saved permanently as a stat)
  • Party Mode (By Sinister)
  • Killcam (By Phaedrean)
  • Anti-GUID Spoofing (By Duffman)
  • Hitmarkers (By Phaedrean)
  • Tomahawk (Default: Activator(1) Jumpers(0)) (Originally by Rycoon, edited by me)
  • No Double Music (By BraXi)
  • Numerical Health (Originally by Bear, edited by me)
  • Roll the Dice (Originally by Star, edited by Darmuh, further edits by me)
  • Anti-Wallbang (By Viking)
  • Anti AFK Activator (By Darmuh)
  • Points System (Points can be spent in Essentials Menu)
  • Everything can be turned on/off via dr_essentials.cfg (38 configurable options as of 3/6/2014)
  • Gun Skins (Skins are just a little addition, anyone can easily remove them from the iwd)

Screens:
Essentials Menu:

SDodC6Y.jpg

0CexPjx.jpg

vz1VE8h.jpg
(Prices for Weapons can be configured by server admins.)

jISWtmf.jpg

Gun Skins: (Credits to oXiDz, Quaddamage, Unknown, PhysUK, PowerPackage, olegskiller)

HD Colt M1911:
b95fqy1.jpg

Yellow/Goldish USP .45:
5XkhL7D.jpg

Black & Blue Desert Eagle:
YmLpdsZ.jpg

Black & Blue Remington 700:
jhRjbN7.jpg

Graffiti M40A3:
xcRAjje.jpg

Toxic AK74u:
n7cXZrb.jpg

Download:

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mny24ef2hoqz57e/Deathrun%20Essentials%20Plugin.zip

Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!YAhn2CjJ!ZJuUZoOnxyUqe1_WCRwK0CPIElTLnZ4VVPDzHK7elD8

Installation instructions included in the .zip, read "Readme.txt"!

You need source files to compile new wepaons/models and such to a mod.

i believe this is just a copy and paste of a bunch of different plugins and put into a vip menu made by duffman, sorry.

i believe this is just a copy and paste of a bunch of different plugins and put into a vip menu made by duffman' date=' sorry.

[/quote']

that's the whole point :facepalm:

Kind of a cool concept :? I suppose it'd be handy for servers that have just started still not bad :)

The menu is working great with just one bug i know of (probably fixed already). I'm still in love with the camo :)

i believe this is just a copy and paste of a bunch of different plugins and put into a vip menu made by duffman' date=' sorry.

[/quote']

that's the whole point :facepalm:

well in that case it seems like it would be a pretty cool idea, i will be happy to help if there are any errors that you do not understand :p

How to download  :wacko:

I haven't released it yet, good thing you commented though, I totally forgot about this. Will finish & release ASAP. ;)

OP updated with links, hope there's not too many bugs. :) Don't have time to do too much testing or work on additional features. If bugs are found, please report them so I can fix them.

Also, @mods, can someone remove the "[WIP]" from the topic title? I can't for whatever reason that may be. :s

Edit: Thanks for editing the title Lossy. :)

Ps: Little fail on my end, forgot to include the line for _plugins.gsc. -.- Will update in a sec.

Edit 2: New version with proper instructions in OP.

Just my opinion, but I'd remove RTD. Sure it's fun sometimes, but it begins to get annoying and most players only want the good stuff out of it, and rage when they get killed. RTD I believe ruins the mod, and I believe that opinion is shared with quite a few people around here. If you wish to keep it, that's completely fine, but I do hope you'd remove it :3

Just my opinion, but I'd remove RTD. Sure it's fun sometimes, but it begins to get annoying and most players only want the good stuff out of it, and rage when they get killed. RTD I believe ruins the mod, and I believe that opinion is shared with quite a few people around here. If you wish to keep it, that's completely fine, but I do hope you'd remove it :3

I personally don't like RTD either, server admins can easily disable it from dr_essentials.cfg. ;) I removed the really OP stuff from RTD though *cough* jetpack *cough*.

If enough people want it removed I shall remove it. #Poll

No...
Why remove anything, you're not tailoring it to specific people so leave in the option in to turn it off or on. You should default it off though.

Okay so I did everything that I was supposed to do but the only thing that i've found that works is the custom camon on the USP. Thats all I can get to work. Can someone please help me out? :/ Just started my server.