unusedaccount

NeXus Admin Appeal!?!?

14 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Lachlan

What is your in-game name?:NeXus

How old are you?:17

What is your primary server?:Combined Ops, High jump and the forum

What is your B3 CID?:I'll edit this when i am ingame and i know what it is.

What is your Xfire?:Lachlanduty

What is your Steam?:NeXus

What makes you a good admin?:I Respect Players/Rules at all costs and if i could i would try my every hardest to bring something back to the community admin or not.

What skills do you have?:Brain storming, social skills, not to brag but great sense of humour, funny and patient.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:oP, RSA and FPSG

Why should we choose you?: I excel at finding the rhythms of the most wonderful Raid Community and blending my abilities with those around me. I have a knack for zoning in to all kinds of problems anyone might be having related to cod 4 or anything really. I wish to find my niche by working my hardest with the raid community. 

Hears Some Points of how Raid might benefit having me as an admin:

1.When a trigger needs to be pulled i won't hesitate to fire it, i wont fire it for any kind of stupid reason though.

2.Repect Rules/Players

3.Want to give back but not to be given

Yeah well some of those clans/cumminity are dope now but thats when i was new to cod 4.

Raid is Really the future and other community are like 50 century's behind in my option xD.

@@Darmuh Yeah well you should see me on instragram bud. xD

Regards NeXus

Edited

You don't have to post multiple times one after the other, can include them within same

Forgive me for asking but are you seriously 17? The way you have been acting on these forums is making doubt that.

My apologies for doing this in your applications

This isn't only directed to you, but few others both present and in future that will see this thread

Why would you put forth the minimum amount of effort when it comes to writing your application?

If unable to write more than one sentence when you're trying to inform us why you should be admin isn't a good sign

When someone doesn't at least give a half-hearted attempt, it's more or less a preview of the work that'll be done as admin (Like their application, minimum)

This doesn't apply to every single one on the short side, however there has been a trend of just barely tried on applications

Would deny just because:

YDnDxoV.png

Forgive me for asking but are you seriously 17? The way you have been acting on these forums is making doubt that.

One can be "mature", but act like a bosnian child :davesir:

Haha, thanks Braxi for backing me up.

What ya rekin is my real age then semtex? And yes i got a sense of humour to i did !?!? cause i knew it world get noticed xD. 

On another note i would like to say sorry to anti for a lack of work and effort put into my Admin Appeal i will fix that by the morrow. 

And your daily quote from me of cause 'Their is never a time where you cant just get a long Meh...'

Regards The Fluffy Friendly Neighbour NeXus 

cumminity

Lmao,

Have a look at other Accepted admin applications and see the difference. Famous words of Staab :davesir: 

put some effort in it mate rushing wont take you anywhere

good luck i guess :3 dont know u well enough to say anything positive sorry m8 

Good luck Nexus!

By the way on your profile, it says you're twenty but in this app you say you're 17? Its probably just a typo but I wanted to give you the heads up.