Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unusedaccount

Call of Duty 5 - Custom Zombies

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys Nexus hear,

I was just wondering if their was any way I could unlock some dvars/cvars on Co-op zombies because I got an movie.cfg which makes zombies look bloody brilliant I think even better lighting than new tiles like bo2. I can only use movie.cfg atm with devmap is their any work around for this?!, in cod 4 you could use notepad++ to edit .exe so that you could unlock r_fullbright 1 by using j_fullbright 1 but that seems to me to be to much of a trek just so I can use a movie.cfg online. Pls comment if you know anything that might work and if you want to play zombies with me.

Regards NeXus

Ooh you're an editor :D

Download this and place it in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english'

You can replace the old one but I suggest making a backup so if anything f*cks up you can go back and fix it.

Once you're ingame, (doesn't have to be devmap) just prone and press (USE) which will make the menu open. Scroll down to 'Dvars' using you shoot button and there's a console unlocker there. For this to work online you must be the host (:

Thanks JWolfes but i think if you have a moded common.ff you cant use custom maps but i arnt shore ill check tonight but thanks again.

It's a modded common.ff which is the same as the regular one but it also has a mod menu. You can use it on any map, I know from experience.

Just use it on any maps (even stock) and it's an easy way to unlock console in coop C: