Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Owen Hartnett

What is your in-game name?: OwnyBaloney

How old are you?: 62

What is your primary server?: Raid Fun server

What is your B3 CID?: 12031

What is your Xfire?: don't use

What is your Steam?: don't use

What makes you a good admin?: I'm mature, fair, and dislike the way hackers take over a game and ruin it for everyone else.  I've played on the fun server for quite some time and started as a COD noob who couldn't move and not get killed to a point where my kills/deaths ratio per game now are greater than 1.0. I currently write code for iPhone and iPad apps for a financial house in Boston.  I generally give people the benefit of the doubt until it's a sure thing that they're hacking.

What skills do you have?: I have a MS in Computer Science from an Ivy League college.  I know very many programming languages.  I prefer PHP to Javascript.  I play tennis when I'm not playing COD.  I also run my own Apache server for my own commercial websites.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I was a member of a clan for a short time with the Killing time server for Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Why should we choose you?: You need reliable, fair, calm people to help police the fun server, and keep the fun level high.  I play almost every day and there's so many hackers that the more admin presence there is, the better the climate on line will be.

62!? good lord.

good luck haha! Seem very mature and i'm sure you would be a good admin.

Stay active on servers AND forums.

Gl

-Purity

Good luck matey, you seem like you would be a good choice, considering you're older makes me think you are much more mature etc

Anyway good luck man :3

On of the shortest BUT sweetest applications out there. So much said in so few words...

Good luck man!!

Hmmm.No Xfire or Steam... well atleast they are free to make accounts with

62 lol, didn't even knew old people are playing :dumb:. Anyways good luck

:facepalm:

All people of any age can play games and are welcome on Raid :)

Thanks for all the kind words.  One advantage of my age is when the young punks come on and make suggestive comments about my mother, I tell them that she's 86 and that usually quiets them up.

You seem like you have a good attitude about things, which is always good, and with all of your skills you should be a shoo-in, hope to see you become apart of the staff team, good luck!

Didn't you say this about phycobastard when he applied? Do you have something against older people playing video games, is there a law that older people can't play games? I'm sorry that we wasn't aware 

May we please keep arguements away from people applications?

I will stop causing problems and arguments 

And ownybaloney, all the good luck to you. I hope you will have a great time here.

Edited by Anti
^

I've played with ownybaloney many many times on the fun server and he's very respectful and a damn good player.  I'm positive he would make a good admin. Besides I don't want to be the oldest guy on the forum :)

ps Bosnian of course we "old" people are playing and kicking some young butts too. :)