BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

Am supreme with 411 wins, have only run into ~5 hackers out of all of those games. 

i've ran into a lot of hackers that end up 30-40 bombing the game. Only reason i know is because i check their profile on a massive VAC wave and they've been banned from csgo and haven't played csgo since they got the VAC ban or they only own csgo on steam.

so now it makes me think anyone getting 20+ kills before round 15 is cheating ._.

i've ran into a lot of hackers that end up 30-40 bombing the game. Only reason i know is because i check their profile on a massive VAC wave and they've been banned from csgo and haven't played csgo since they got the VAC ban or they only own csgo on steam.

so now it makes me think anyone getting 20+ kills before round 15 is cheating ._.

Lossy thinks I hack  :(

Lossy thinks I hack :(

You strike me as being one of those arrogant CS:GO players... oh well. :disappointed:

You strike me as being one of those arrogant CS:GO players... oh well. :disappointed:

That's alright. I don't consider myself to be arrogant at all. I find myself rather confident. I know I am good at the game, however I also know that I'm not the best and I'm definitely able of being beaten.

That's alright. I don't consider myself to be arrogant at all. I find myself rather confident. I know I am good at the game, however I also know that I'm not the best and I'm definitely able of being beaten.

This is the mindset I like to keep.

When I play I keep in mind that I am capable of beating anyone, be it a random guy or flusha himself. Because in the end we're all playing the same game and years of experience dont give you anything that you can't get on your own. There are no OP classes or perks that give one player an advantage over the other. We're all on an equal playing field. Experience only gives you knowledge about the game (timings, angles, etc.) which will not make you invincible.  

Confidence goes a long way in this game.. If you go into an aim-duel thinking you'll win chances are you will. If you are stuck in a 1v2 and dont believe you can do it chances are you wont. It's that simple.

To swing this back around to the original topic:

If every time you get outplayed you call hax, you'll never learn how to prevent getting outplayed again. Sure there are plenty of real hackers out there, but do yourself a favor and figure out how you could win that duel the next time (unless they're blatantly spinbotting/walling), and be confident you will. You can still add fishy players to your vacstatus list, but dismissing anything a better player does as hacks will not help you improve on your own.

/endrant

dt1jUMe.jpg

Carried them all, still lost. I've lost every comp match I've played (like 5) after I got ranked and still haven't been deranked, maybe because I always do well in my matches but my team mates do SHET! :C

DTOIT94.jpg

LEM + ace on eco round against full gear enemy :angryarnold: BLYATMAN MORE STRONK THAN SUPREME!

:angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:

Think it's the new TFGH setup :kappa:

Not sure if placebo but since I switched I have felt like I've been playing better

I also lowered my mouse sensitivity and added 1.11 mouse acceleration a few weeks ago which improved my aim quite a lot

always fun to rek streaming ruskies (with p90 :dumb:)  :angryarnold: MWHAHAHAHAAH!!

Fd4l4q5.jpg

Oh... are you Blyatman lmao, you messaged me yesterday and I didn't know who the heck you were xD

Anyways, noice

Oh... are you Blyatman lmao, you messaged me yesterday and I didn't know who the heck you were xD

Anyways, noice

in case you don't know, i'm the cykaman (but you don't have me on steam) :troll:

CYKA BLYAT P90 NOOB FUCKING NOOB CYKA BLYAT CYKA CYKA BITCH NOOB

IDI TI NA HUI JOBANY W ZOLHU :ANGRYARNOLD:

VODKA.

STALIN.

BALALAIKA. :ANGRYARNOLD: