Followers 0
Aiden

Who else loves Soccer/Football

24 posts in this topic

I didn't know zombies played football :o

Arsenal ;)

Nobody can see what's written there Waffles, and no, you didn't :<

And stop refreshing the page fag

I don't follow sport but choosing from the limited football teams I know I'd have to choose... hmm..

chelsea

LOL TINMAN I GOT YOU LOL LOHUL
LOL TINMAN
I GOT YOU LOL:-)TrollfaceDance.gif

LOL TINMAN I GOT YOU LOL LOHUL

So Yeah.. I don't know any teams :sir:

Soccer/Football is so boring ;__; It's the only sport I know in which you can watch for 90+ minutes and still end up in a 0-0 tie. I'll only really watch the world cup, and even then it's boring.

Soccer/Football is so boring ;__; It's the only sport I know in which you can watch for 90+ minutes and still end up in a 0-0 tie. I'll only really watch the world cup, and even then it's boring.

+1 for you, since long time ago I don't watch as well the clubs, I only watch now EK and WK, means in dutch European cup and World cup. I choose these countries:

Bosnia

Netherlands

Germany

Professional football is stupid. These idiots get paid millions to run around a pitch for 2 hours. And do you know what, even if they lose they still get played loads of money. There is no intensive to win. It should be you only get paid for winning, if you lose you get like £50 for turning up. This way you would see people really going for the win and it might be exciting.

Also FIFA is a shitty organisation. 

Also I hate people that talk about football, you talk about your team as if your in it e.g. "oh we had a great game last light".

Boohoo, it's not always like that. And OF course they are getting paid for proffesional playing because they got the tallent for it and skills and it's their job like we got other job for something. Do you even know HOW HARD that is working for that ?

I'm going to stay out of this topic and never come back, I feel this is going to get out of hand, so before it does, everyone seriously shut the fuck up about money and all that bullshit, the topic is simply DO YOU LIKE IT not fucking discuss every single thing that doesn't matter about it

Ipswich Town is my first team (league below Premier League) (npower championship i think its called now) and as for the premier league, I like Spurs (Tottenham) as my favourite player Harry Kane plays there c:

Football is my life, without it i'll die

Professional football is stupid. These idiots get paid millions to run around a pitch for 2 hours. And do you know what, even if they lose they still get played loads of money. There is no intensive to win. It should be you only get paid for winning, if you lose you get like £50 for turning up. This way you would see people really going for the win and it might be exciting.

Also FIFA is a shitty organisation.

Also I hate people that talk about football, you talk about your team as if your in it e.g. "oh we had a great game last light".

So surgeons should only get paid if they successfully peform an operation? If the operation fails, they lose and don't get paid?

They're getting paid a lot because there's not many people who can do what they do. They are a select few people who have the skill to do it, much like other jobs.

I'm sure the majority don't play to win because of the money, they play to win because that's what they want to do and they enjoy it.

Personally I'm not a fan of football, however I strongly disagree with your logic there.

lol they only get paid so much because so many people watch the sport which attracts companys to sponer the players/teams.

Same with professional gaming, the pro players are starting to get paid waaay more than they did 10 years ago because more people are watching it which attracts companys to sponer the teams or players or even the tournaments.

And I'm the American kid playing American football. :dave:

lol they only get paid so much because so many people watch the sport which attracts companys to sponer the players/teams.

Same with professional gaming, the pro players are starting to get paid waaay more than they did 10 years ago because more people are watching it which attracts companys to sponer the teams or players or even the tournaments.

sponer

kek

Football players get paid hella too much just to kick a ball around (same goes to most sports)

And I'm the American kid playing American football. :dave:

Don't worry, let them nubs enjoy their soccer