Lossy

Death Run Map rotation change up

39 posts in this topic

just because you are bored of deathrun, as you have played it for 2 years, but others don't find all maps boring.  Eg. Me, Anti, all the noob players, etc.

insisting he is not noob^

anyway yes some of the maps have gotten very boring, but some still okay.

just because you are bored of deathrun, as you have played it for 2 years, but others don't find all maps boring.  Eg. Me, Anti, all the noob players, etc.

Most maps now are pretty boring

You don't have to be pro to know if a maps boring or not.. :dave:

I got downvoted for expressing agreement with an opinion. lawl

Every map IS boring. Especially after the 100th or so playthrough. No mapper ever thought of the longevity of their maps. All of their traps have one action and one action only, which become predictable even for someone new to the map. Most maps have the same shitty endroom system or even similar traps. Anyone who has put time into the mod has to find new ways to find enjoyment out of it because it simply doesn't give you enough. There's no replay-ability here. That's the problem.

In the past we had people making maps every week to fix that, now maps are few and far in between.

Argue with me if you don't agree with me. But the problem is, you know i'm right. The only maps I can have an ounce of fun in are the challenging ones. Wickedv2, illusion, easy, etc. Really hard maps that challenge you to complete them should be part of the rotation. I don't mind if there are easy/med difficulty maps in the mix, I just want the challenging ones. Anti helped me realize that last night.

I've always thought challenging maps are more fun. Easy maps you can complete with your eyes closed. Sure, you beat the map, but did you REALLY beat the map at it's hardest difficulty with no traps activated? It's too easy. All it is is sprint jumping on blocks. Nothing to avoid, it's too easy. It's so much more rewarding to beat an actual difficult, activated map. When I beat easy on hard mode, I feel proud of myself. It's a challenge. It's exhilarating. And when all the other noobs have died and are watching you? It's awesome, huehue. The point is, the harder the maps are, the more fun. Activated is always more fun than non-activated maps. 

Guys staaarrrrrrrp it otherwise i'll end up working on one of my maps for a couple of hours and never touch again for months :>

As long as you keep bugged like hell im happy. Will always be my favorite map because its different. 

Nice bump :dave:

:rage:  provide download links or even screenshots, or even the map names?

guys.. may I ask for you guys (when Synd is done) to add Synds maps... plz

The only publicly released map I've made is Village and its crap :/ the rest are 4x3 exclusive so I don't believe that will happen :)

The only publicly released map I've made is Village and its crap :/ the rest are 4x3 exclusive so I don't believe that will happen :)

''4x3 is garbage'' - Synd 2k14

GIVE US YOUR MAPS!!! :angryarnold:

''4x3 is garbage'' - Synd 2k14

What happened to 4x3? I heard some members like pulse tried to get them self perm banned on raid :o?

GIVE US YOUR MAPS!!! :angryarnold:

It's his choice to release his maps publicly or not.

It's his choice to release his maps publicly or not.

I was joking m8. :dave: