Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark

COD Champs 2015

7 posts in this topic

Im not sure how much of you guys or gals follow MLG events and all, but I personally am a big fan or competetive gaming as I even have my own team who compete in events for the local tournaments here in Hawaii. Not to mention taking first place for $1,000 dollars last year! :)

But before I get off topic, I was just wondering who you think will take the COD Championships this year for those of you who follow up with this stuff.

I'm a Denial and TK fan, but I wouldn't mind OpTic Nation or Gaming to pull through and take it.

Who is everyone else routing for this weekend, I'm curious to know! :P

I just want to see a fight break out that disqualifies all the main teams, leaving SSOF and some of the other nub teams :okay:

i am rooting for the exact same teams. i do believe optic gaming are going to take first place cause they've been on a tear since they picked up crim and formal. can't leave out optic nation though they got the best SnD player in the world :troll: 

6aeeff00453a02ab8bfc9d94f89449bc.png

Anti, sorry to say I don't think professional gamers would go on into a full fist fight, but you can only hope. Probabably the worst thing that would happen are a few nasty comments going back and forth.

Very rarely does any physical contact happen during these things. (Which would bring the entertainment level up about 782%). But oh whales :3

And Conker you do have a good point. You never know what could hapepen during games with "the 'best SnD player in the world" :dave: