Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

Your worst movie(s)

20 posts in this topic

Rather simple, state the movie(s) you dislike the most

Rules: Be as appropriate as nubs can be

You can explain why you dislike such said movie(s) if you want, optional though

The Wizard of Oz... I don't even know where to begin with this complete wreck of a movie. Going to leave the musical sections out for obvious reason, la de du da dum. The movie goes for realism with the scenario being that Dorothy has a dream and imagines things in it. That's something that everyone does. As well, regular farm life also portrays that this movie is attempting to be realistic. Not to mention imitating the feeling of dizziness through Dorothy passing out. A movie simply can't be realistic then become fantasy... Unorthodox! Now, for the true issues with the movie. Why is it that one of the Wicked Witches died from the house falling on her? It obviously was rather high in the air due to the tornado. For being a magical being, she's horrid at noticing a giant farm house falling from the sky. The giant shadow from nowhere should have also given a good enough indication something was up. Next, Dorothy straight up steals the Witch's shoes. That's not a good message for children and future generations. There's a dead magic hag on the floor, might as well scavenge her for clothes and other valuables. Granted, the deformed Barbie Fairy did give them to here, but saw no objection from Dorothy when it came to wearing and taking them. The other Wicked Witch swears revenge on her instead of doing a sick upper-cut to her there and then before making off with the shoes. The munchkins run around and start doing weird things... Literally thought the whole cast of them were Wee Man from Jack***. The Fairy thing then tells her to follow the yellow brick road. Dorothy, for some reason, starts walking in bigger circles to make it take longer and be more whimsical. On her way there, going to leave the dog out of this as much as I can due to being nothing but plot device, she meets a scarecrow. For some reason he wants to have a brain despite already clearly being able to think and live on his own. Not to mention the fact that if he did put a brain within his head, wouldn't actually make him smarter and gradually decay as time passed. His job isn't going to be any easier even if he did get the brain. Going to be a fun time making the birds go away when they're trying to eat the rotten piece of meat in your head. She decides to bring him along with her because she thinks that Oz will help him as well. A bit later, they come across these Trees that actively throw apples at random people without an actually reason other than comedic effect. Bit later they come across the Tinman. He's unable to move since while chopping it rained. Tin appears to instantly rust when comes into constant with rain in the land of Oz. Also, for a place where magic clearly exists, the Tinman is unable to be aware of the weather when it literally leaves him paralyzed when it rains? The oil to help the rust issue is also only ten meters away from him. He may have rusted instantly, but could have easily taken few steps in that direction or find cover instead of continuing chopping. As well, usually there's a few sprinkles before actual rainfall happens. Did he think that perhaps he'll wait this one out and hope the rain goes away, for chopping this wood that has no real clear reason is far too important. The Tinman wants a heart, so Dorothy and Scarecrow asks him to join them. For what reason would a being composed out of metallic material require a heart? It's obvious he already has emotions and capable of love, so not because of that. He's able to survive on his own through oil and apparently chopped pieces of wood, so clearly not to live. Guess he just wanted to show off to the other Tinmen. The trio (Tototototroro is in the basket or off camera doing god knows what) continue on their way down the yellow brick road until they come across a liman. I would say lion, but the makeup work and fact it's so obviously a guy in a suit shadows any fantasy or enjoyment to be had. He acts tough pretending as if courage comes from bullying. Further sending a bad message to children and further generations. This is why Marty gets bullied in Back to The Future. Then, from nowhere, comes tototototroroto and the liman literally loses it. Why would a lion be scared of something that could be mistaken for a large rat? Dorothy then proceeds to scold him as if a peasant was found taking crackers from the trash. She technically killed someone near the start of the movie, why is she acting so high and mighty? The liman finally reveals that he wants to have courage. So, despite him bullying them and getting scared off by a rat, they ask him to come. He agrees and they continue on their way. The other Wicked Witch is in her stolen Skeletor castle doing some serious plotting. She has a mystical ball with worse quality than a toaster. The quad squad sees the Emerald City which looked as if a fourth grader stole her brother's wooden swords, pained them green, and sticked them into the ground facing upward. They continue across through the meadow and then go off the yellow brick road although the Fairy Pug thing told them (Her) to not go off the yellow brick road. Why even is it a yellow brick road? Oz is a colorful place, why not have the way you must go blend in with everything else? Should have been more colorless to be more clear. Anyways, after going off the yellow brick road, they start getting sleepy and fall asleep. The Wicked Witch did some voodoo magic to put them to sleep by breathing in some random gas thing she likely stole from Skeletor as well. Dorothy, the Liman, and torororototoro fall asleep as they should. However, Tinman and the scarecrow shouldn't have. Neither of them have respiration systems or lungs, so why in the world would they be affected as well? Did the magic gas give them lungs so then it would work on them? Does Dorothy now have double lungs and can overhaul it now to the city? Eventually they wake up through the power of friendship and the script. The Wicked Witch is upset and decides to go back to plotting with an eyepatch and one of the moneys as the cat she pets. They make it to the front door where when attempting to enter, some British guy won't let them in. After showing him the ruby shoes he suddenly changes his mind as if she was Clementine from the Walking dead. After opening the cardboard doors, the four door stumps enter large leprechaun nation with the new fancy horse carriage v400. They're introduced to the city until the Wicked Witch stops plotting and decides to write an angry letter in the sky. Feeling satisfied and having no reason to take revenge when they're defenseless and the large leprechauns can't do anything, she takes off to nap. Dorothy and the three side characters go to see Oz. The green head from power rangers appears and starts spewing flames from the stage as if he's the band Slayer. The quad squad are afraid out of their minds while he insults them. Eventually the liman faints and Dorothy engages sassy black woman mode on the power ranger head. He then starts cussing her out in 1910's standard and tell them to get their wishes must complete a small task. This task happens to get the broomstick of the witch that wants to kill them. They say they can't get it without killing her. Power ranger head tells them to drop kick her or something before kicking them out of the city. They magically teleport to a creepy forest where the creepy trees aren't alive but the "happy" hostile and colorful tress continue harassing others near Wee Man tribe town. The Wicked Witch sees that they're basically in her creepy garden, so tells her money army to go and kidnap Dorothy. After going through the window and about two floors before, the money picks Dorothy up and brings her to the Wicked Witch. Both Tinman and scarecrow goes into batman detective zone as they attempt to track her despite essentially being in the Wicked Witch's back yard. The witch tells Dorothy she's going to kill her to get the shoes. She then pulls out a hour glass that would put Jafar from Aladdin to shame. Instead of just killing her and then like she said would do throughout the whole movie, gives Dorothy time so her friends(?) can help her escape. Turning around and seeing they're already there, the trio decides to go Assassin Creed on some guards and steal their uniforms to make their way into the not really guarded castle. They meet up with Dorothy and attempt their escape. The witch chases them only to later be killed by water...? Somehow... All these years she lived, never died from water? What about that "rain" which happened that rusted Tinman over? She never had been outside when it rained or some sprinkle of droplets happen? I honestly think Tinman lied since there hasn't been any rain or actual weather change whatsoever in the movie. There's some clouds here and there, but no rain. So how in the world would the meadow or trees for that matter still live? The meadows should have been brown grass by this point, the trees broken sticks, and the apples they throw basically hockey pucks. So how do they get water? May be some type of magical underground water system created by ancient gods. Or the Derp Fairy's bubble pops when she appears and disappears must be enough liquid to keep everything in the general area alive. Also, there's water and moisture in the air. Does the Wicked Witches use some shamwow in their body to stop the water particles in the air from killing them? Anyways, the characters bring the broomstick back to Oz. He informs them that he was trolling and they weren't going to get their wishes. They look over to a curtain that obviously had a guy and machine behind. After god knows how many years, nobody noticed that there was a voice coming much sooner than the Power ranger head behind a shady looking curtain in the corner? Being caught in his fraud, Oz agrees to give them things that aren't what they want. He gives scarecrow a diploma that is as useful as one in the study of agriculture. Timan gets a clock in the shape of a heart. Maybe since he can tell the time now, finally able to figure out what times during the day he shouldn't be outside. Liman gets a medal for honor that Oz seems to have scavenged out of one of the leprechaun's trash cans. Teaching kids and future generations that such things have to be physical instead of other forms, good job Oz. Oz then says some stuff as he collects gold, puts it in his hot air balloon, then promptly flips off the people he scammed as he makes his escape. The Fairy face makes one last return and tells Dorothy that she can return home with torotrtrtrto by clicking her ruby shoes together three times. Not once when walking for hours and possibly days have either of the shoes came in contact with one another three times? As with most departures, Dorothy must say goodbye to her deformities of nature. She says that she'll miss all their simple traits that were shown throughout the movie and nothing else since she still doesn't know these random people. She then tells scarecrow she'll miss him most of all. That's essentially telling that everyone else wasn't even that important. She comes home and everything is in black and white once more. Everyone knows that people only saw colors in their dreams back then. Shockingly, it twas just a dream. I avoided the black and white parts mostly because I always fast forwarded them and couldn't be bothered enough to watch something more outdated than 1890 political cartoons. As for the musicals, they're horrid, nothing more to be said on such matters.

Only other movie I actively have an irrational dislike to is the Hunger Game movies, all of which I view worse than twilight

Godzilla 2014: 3 hour movie, 10 minutes of Godzilla.

Hunger game movies -?/10

Twilight: -55/10

Teenage of ninja turtles (2014): Bad acting, bad story,bad effects overall rating -9/10

The amazing Spider-Man: worst effects, electro man was only like 10 min in the before he died. Gwen died, That little boy Green Goblin (before he actually became green goblin) worst acting ever 1/10

The maze runner: .... -7/10

The last airbender: ugh -32/10

(I will update this post with more later. Ofc this is just my opinions )

@@Anti:  You might enjoy the famous review of Wizard of Oz: "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again."

@@Anti:  You might enjoy the famous review of Wizard of Oz: "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again."[/size]

10/10, would read again ^^

Hacker's game. 

Just look it up and watch it. 

It's absolutely rubbish, they don't show you the stuff happening on the laptop and also the story line is very unclear at times.

It's just a boring movie overall I clicked out of it after about 10 minutes...

Hacker's game. 

Just look it up and watch it. 

It's absolutely rubbish, they don't show you the stuff happening on the laptop and also the story line is very unclear at times.

It's just a boring movie overall I clicked out of it after about 10 minutes...

Agreed...

8 Legged Freaks 

One of the most terrifying films I've ever seen. No more shall be said! 

(P.S this is why I'm scared of spiders) :'(

Battle Royale 2.

The first film was quality. I'm not one to ever dislike films, but I didn't make it half way through this one. Hell, it would have been better to completely copy the story of the first one.

the one that my brother recorded when i was trying to get across the river but then the branch broke :dumb:

.... you know what happened next :awesome:

A Serbian Film.

Thanks to troll, I now have nightmares about the really weird sexual scenes...

10/10 Would watch again.

A Serbian Film.

Thanks to troll, I now have nightmares about the really weird sexual scenes...

10/10 Would watch again.

BraXi can post that in his favorite movies thread :troll: