Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fedzor

The Fedzorian Admin Application (Re-closed)

45 posts in this topic

Admin application

Do you accept the requirements?:

Yes

What is your real name?:

Josh Sinnott

What is your in-game name?:

Fedzor

How old are you?:

I am currently 16 years and 11 months, (17, 3rd of may)

What is your primary server?:

Deathrun and CJ

What is your B3 CID?:

@58485

What is your Xfire?:

joshtheknifer99

What is your Steam?:

Fedzor

What makes you a good admin?:

What make me a good admin eh?, well, i am experienced in running game servers, as of right now i am running, Quantum Gaming Deathrun, Quantum Gaming CJ, and Quantum Gaming Minecraft, i used to run some other servers a while ago, but they weren't so great, i am experienced in handling situations such as 2 people arguing about stupid things, i would not ban them, nor would i kick them, i'd get them on xfire and speak to them 1 on 1, i am very good with my language, so i can easily keep people calm. I am here to help Raid almost 24/7 you can expect to be around as much as i can, i can be very active in Deathrun, and i'm an easily likeable person.

What skills do you have?:

I do basic gsc scripting, i am not the best, but i am currently also learning python and c++. I am also good at being a moderative person, meaning i can keep my eye on alot of people at the same time and make sure nothing bad happens, i am very good at multi tasking, for example, if i was asked to keep an eye on deathrun and the forums at the same time, i would play cod 4 in windowed mode and open the forum, and watch them both side by side.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:

Bio, Void, boss, Quantum Gaming.

Why should we choose you?:

You should choose me because of most of what i've said above, i am experienced in doing this typing of thing thanks to running servers, i know i've had a fairly bad past in Raid Gaming but i assure you, you're able to give me a chance at trial admin.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, i really appreciate it,

-Fedzor.

I don't think it's the best of ideas for you to apply for admin, at least for couple of months because of recent events and past events with raid. Specially when you're part of a clan that's trying to copy raid.

But it's not up to me :dave:

I don't think it's the best of ideas for you to apply for admin, at least for couple of months because of recent events and past events with raid. Specially when you're part of a clan that's trying to copy raid.

I understand where you're coming from man, we're currently making a new mod for Quantum dr, i apologize for manix's decisions of making it look like Raid, i did suggest Blue instead, but he dissagrees :(

Is that fucking comic sans?

that font

Gl anyway

Indeed, i had no idea comic sans looked different on a pc compared to how it looks on a tablet/phone. i have changed it.

Is that fucking comic sans?

holy shit :') i laughed harder then i should have

anyway gl nub

I don't get it, if you already are managing your own server why try and get a foot hold in being an Raid Admin for me to be active on raid and carry out responsible that an admin may have to deal with and then also managing your own community, just saying that seems to me to be quite a trek. Is there something you want to gain access to like apart from have privileges on the server?

Normally i would just focus on one community same as most, E.g the co-owners of raid didn't go around trying to be admins of other community. And sorry to say that well Lossy ia just right your trying to mimic the experience of raid on your server then blege to represent raid oh man thats really out there isn't it?

I apologies if this is heavy bias in anyway but it just seems very odd to me.

Just a simple piece of advice its probably not best to advertise your server ever with-in an admin appeal

Fedzor himself aside, anyone who owns other servers or has responsibilities with other communities/clans are welcomed to apply for administration if capable and active (You'd be shocked how well some people in multiple communities/clans can micromanage inbetween)

NNJ would be an example of such when he was with the staff

Also, if the applicant does own/assist with other server(s), informing such as way to show experience and capabilities that isn't blatant advertising is beneficial for him/her along with those of which that vote (He could have just said multiple servers for Quantum, but eh).

For future reference

Back to Fedzor, he's a nub :P

Just a simple piece of advice its probably not best to advertise your server ever with-in an admin appeal

How is he advertising his server in his app .... and lastly its application not appeal :angryarnold:

I don't get it, if you already are managing your own server why try and get a foot hold in being an Raid Admin for me to be active on raid and carry out responsible that an admin may have to deal with and then also managing your own community, just saying that seems to me to be quite a trek. Is there  something you want to gain access to like apart from have privileges on the server? 

Normally i would just focus on one community same as most, E.g the co-owners of raid didn't go around trying to be admins of other community. And sorry to say that well Lossy ia just right your trying to mimic the experience of raid on your server then blege to represent raid oh man thats really out there isn't it?

I apologies if this is heavy bias in anyway but it just seems very odd to me.

I see where you're coming from, not to worry, i run and manage Quantum Gaming with @Cloudy and @Manix to, so applicating for Raid isn't doing me any harm.

Errm? i wasn't advertising, i was simply showing that how capable i am at doing certain things, my servers were an example.

and lastly its application not appeal :angryarnold:

They're synonyms. So, he's not exactly wrong saying appeal.

e5c74908b63b091b08ea18f93095ff7f.png

83a0806e47630639d02f15b9cdb1f5a1.png

They're synonyms. So, he's not exactly wrong saying appeal.

e5c74908b63b091b08ea18f93095ff7f.png

83a0806e47630639d02f15b9cdb1f5a1.png

true but its more appropriate using application in this scenario than appeal

true but its more appropriate using application in this scenario than appeal

Every time I see an applicant use appeal instead of application, I think that they're trying to get admin removed.

Such as a ban appeal would be to remove the ban :dave:

I understand where you're coming from man, we're currently making a new mod for Quantum dr, i apologize for manix's decisions of making it look like Raid, i did suggest Blue instead, but he dissagrees :(

I don't mean colour scheme ;)

these were my thoughts through laughter when i saw that you have applied, other than the fact i don't like you - good luck

On-topic

here's my opinion:

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

In short, I don't think you are really fit to be admin, let alone for raid. Only a few weeks ago you were making topics asking why people hated you, threatening to quit playing deathrun, etc. And in the past you've had similar problems. If I were voting on your app I would say you would need more time to prove you wont fall back into that sort of behavior. A few months at the very least. It also doesn't help that you run a community that is not only competing with raid but, as many have said, is copying it. In the past we've only had one admin who ran another deathrun server and he never made it past trial stage. NNJ only meshed well with us because his servers were not ever competing with ours, for the most part. Being part of a separate community is one thing but owning a competing community is a bit much dont you think?

But as I said in jwofles application, my opinion doesn't mean anything anymore and you shouldn't worry what I think. Worry about kissing up to the lead admins and you'll be fine.

I don't mean colour scheme ;)

What do you mean then m9? ;)

these were my thoughts through laughter when i saw that you have applied, other than the fact i don't like you - good luck

You don't have to like me, but i'm sure you'll get to :)

On-topic

here's my opinion:

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

In short, I don't think you are really fit to be admin, let alone for raid. Only a few weeks ago you were making topics asking why people hated you, threatening to quit playing deathrun, etc. And in the past you've had similar problems. If I were voting on your app I would say you would need more time to prove you wont fall back into that sort of behavior. A few months at the very least. It also doesn't help that you run a community that is not only competing with raid but, as many have said, is copying it. In the past we've only had one admin who ran another deathrun server and he never made it past trial stage. NNJ only meshed well with us because his servers were not ever competing with ours, for the most part. Being part of a separate community is one thing but owning a competing community is a bit much dont you think?

But as I said in jwofles application, my opinion doesn't mean anything anymore and you shouldn't worry what I think. Worry about kissing up to the lead admins and you'll be fine.

You're making a really valid point, but as i said when i replied to nexus, there is 2 others running the community as well as me, so not to worry.

@@Fedzor .... What I could say is:

You're emotionaly unstable, you hated lossy (welp, your rap was shit but that's not the case :dave: ) and now you're in a community he created with his fellow nabbers. Not too long ago you whined about how life hurts you, then you went to write a lenghty drama post about you leaving deathrun community and quitting cod like I was giving a fuggg. Giving you an admin title on Raid servers is risky as you may go full retard at some point and kick/ban people just because you're in a bad mood or somebody said something which you didn't like. I don't need to mention you're running your own community and that you tried to advertise your servers on our forums :dave:

If I was to decide about your application I would surely trash it.

@@Fedzor .... What I could say is:

You're emotionaly unstable, you hated lossy (welp, your rap was shit but that's not the case :dave: ) and now you're in a community he created with his fellow nabbers. Not too long ago you whined about how life hurts you, then you went to write a lenghty drama post about you leaving deathrun community and quitting cod like I was giving a fuggg. Giving you an admin title on Raid servers is risky as you may go full retard at some point and kick/ban people just because you're in a bad mood or somebody said something which you didn't like. I don't need to mention you're running your own community and that you tried to advertise your servers on our forums :dave:

If I was to decide about your application I would surely trash it.

I was going through a bad time man i was lossing all my friends, i had sexual orientation confusion, alot of shit was going on, your opinion dosen't matter on my app, but i see where you're coming from.

Also i will stay with Deathrun until it dies off.