Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fedzor

The Fedzorian Admin Application (Re-closed)

45 posts in this topic

1253886001_office-no.gif1253886001_office-no.gif

1253886001_office-no.gif1253886001_office-no.gif

:angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold: 

:troll: :troll: :troll:

I was going through a bad time man i was lossing all my friends, i had sexual orientation confusion, alot of shit was going on, your opinion dosen't matter on my app, but i see where you're coming from.

For goodness sake, stop trying to make excuses for all of your mistakes.

I'd respect you a lot more if you could simply own up, say you made a mistake and move on; as opposed to trying justify your actions.

It's pathetic in my opinion.

Well, good luck. I think you'll need it.

For goodness sake, stop trying to make excuses for all of your mistakes.

I'd respect you a lot more if you could simply own up, say you made a mistake and move on; as opposed to trying justify your actions.

It's pathetic in my opinion.

Well, good luck. I think you'll need it.

You seem right, however, i am not lying. I will not continue this conversation with you.

You seem right, however, i am not lying. I will not continue this conversation with you.

Just stop telling us about problems in your personal life, you're making up excuses for everything and ignore the fact that people have their own problems. If you really need to talk with somebody about your problems, then talk with your closest family. Also, there are things you shouldn't tell us which you may regreet in a future - once you post something in internet, it will stay in there forever.

Just stop telling us about problems in your personal life, you're making up excuses for everything and ignore the fact that people have their own problems and that you're a stranger to them. Also, there are things you shouldn't tell us.

I Should not be telling you but now people seem to think i am making up excuses of loosing my friends and going through a tough time, look Braxi, i really could't give any fucks if people beleive me or not.

How can you think you're going to qualify as an admin with such a poor attitude, definite no from me.

2 Pages of replies already, hmmm. My banter-o-meter is off the charts ladies and gentlemen.

I would wish you good luck, but considering your past and your attitude in general, you get too easily offended etc is what definitely disqualifies you from being an admin.

As Simon from the xfactor would say:

f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64b

2 Pages of replies already, hmmm. My banter-o-meter is off the charts ladies and gentlemen, I would wish you good luck, but considering your past and your attitude in general, you get too easily offended etc is what definitely disqualifies you from being an admin.

As Simon from the xfactor would say: It's a no from me 

How can you think you're going to qualify as an admin with such a poor attitude, definite no from me.

My attitude..., seriously? i have tried to be nice to you all, Triton you hate me so i don't speak to you, now you say i have a bad attitude? ok then.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest i think i've been denied already.

Well you do have a baditude. It's clear from this thread alone. :dave:

Well you do have a baditude. It's clear from this thread alone. 

I'm gonna sound like the bad guy here but, grow up man, i have just tried to be in the community and everyone is being so negative about it :/, maybe i'll just deny myself and try again in a couple months

I'm gonna sound like the bad guy here but, grow up man, i have just tried to be in the community and everyone is being so negative about it :/, maybe i'll just deny myself and try again in a couple months

there is a reason why people are negative to u, the things you have done in the past. Even your attitudes ingame are still annoying/rude/immature/nasty.

Learn from this your mistakes and flaws - THEN if you REALLY REALLY WANT TO (please dont imo) apply for admin at a later stage, as for now - looking through the comments, i dont think you will get it.

Guys please restrain yourself from causing arguements. It's okay to post GL and what you think but don't try to cause a fight.

We aren't even the ones that decide or what lead admins+ think even if we don't want some one to be admin, hell there a couple that's applied i don't want to be admin but it's not upto me :)

Unlocked

Fedzor, if you do decide to deny yourself, please PM a lead admin or higher

For everyone else, believe Lossy summed it up

Disappointed in a few to say the least

More nubness will result in period of being locked once more

Well then guys arguments asside, i'd still love to be an admin to help Raid, let's see how the voting goes.

"GL"! (lossy is still a nub)

Send me 5$ on paypal and I'll tell you the verdict! :troll:

"GL"! (lossy is still a nub)

Send me 5$ on paypal and I'll tell you the verdict! :troll:

Send me $5 first :troll:

Send me $5 first :troll:

Kay den, the verdict is a no. You'll thank me later :davesir:

Kay den, the verdict is a no. You'll thank me later :davesir:

as if you know.

Topic Closed, Fedzor was perm banned from the forums, therefor the admin app is instantly denied.