Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Synd

New DR skins

25 posts in this topic

Is there any possibility of getting new deathrun weapon skins in the near future? I quite like the old ones, but some of them got removed, plus they are getting kind of boring. Just a quick question/suggestion.

I have been thinking about either creating new ones myself or asking Xenon to come up with some more, if more people think the same then this could definitely be done ^^

I'm unable to add models and stuffs since i have no experiance in that section or tried it, so unless i can get some one else to make new weapons that will stay private there will be no new weapons. I refuse to use public stuff since I like our server to be different to all the other deathrun ones. :)

@@Sentrex Don't you now have two whole weeks off?, I mean maybe you could look into while you are at home doing nothing (Besides revising :dave:)

@@Sentrex Don't you now have two whole weeks off?, I mean maybe you could look into while you are at home doing nothing (Besides revising :dave:)

Yep, I do have the time to do it now, but I know I'd get far too engrossed in it and end up not revising at all :dumb:

*Bump*

Do the skins need to be a certain theme or color scheme? Or can all the weapons be different looking?

*Bump*

Do the skins need to be a certain theme or color scheme? Or can all the weapons be different looking?

For Raid there isnt really a colour scheme, but go off the menu's / things on the servers for colours, e.g. the menu is majority red, so add some red to the skins perhaps.

For all skins, IMO they would look better if they were matching colours but with different designs, I dont think anyone would want like a green pistol then a blue one, just would look amateur IMO. Good luck to you if you decide to make a few skins, I might try some myself if I have time.

Mup4g.jpg

FH9sp.jpg

dunno how good or bad these are lol, i made with random orange colors xD

lgRQ6.jpg

YYRck.jpg

now im just having fun :P

I'm unable to add models and stuffs since i have no experiance in that section or tried it, so unless i can get some one else to make new weapons that will stay private there will be no new weapons. I refuse to use public stuff since I like our server to be different to all the other deathrun ones. :)

You use rnma which is a public model on cfgfactory

You use rnma which is a public model on cfgfactory

ours was made before it was put on cfg factory.

EDIT: ours was made 2 months before the one on cfgfactory was uploaded

ours was made before it was put on cfg factory.

Alright, if you need any help i can port charaters and rig them for cod 4?

Alright, if you need any help i can port charaters and rig them for cod 4?

Do you have any past work to show?

Well i am probs a bit rusty, in the day i did make a private mod witch was basically cod 4 but with in-game charater selection as it was not very popular the server i shut it down and since then i chucked my computer out and got an new one the files didn't really mean much to me, so... no i don't anything to show sorry

but i can try for the first time in years an give you source of a ported character from one of the cod series most likely.

tried to do characters once, got everything working but the neck looked kinda fucked

If i could make skins i would make some sick orange and black ones but i cant im a noob :/

Ill make some new badass ones :D i was thinking like a Raid gaming theme but with cyrex theme from csgo ?? like the red white and black , ill mash something up on photoshop ;)

Mup4g.jpg

FH9sp.jpg

dunno how good or bad these are lol, i made with random orange colors xD

lgRQ6.jpg

YYRck.jpg

now im just having fun :P

I quite like them. I dont like the gold/diamond looking sniper but if you spend a bit more time on these they could look sick. Also, how do you do weapon skins i would really like to try and make some :D.

Also, how do you do weapon skins i would really like to try and make some :D.

Ever heard of Google? It's useful for searching how to do things, I'd suggest trying it out one day.