Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Why Anti is demoted.

75 posts in this topic

People usually do mistakes through their lifes, from childhood to death, and especially in childhood and teenage we do so many mistakes. No one is insured from mistakes and Anti is only 16.

Since DeadEcho said: "I'm speechless", I'd like to hear the story too. I'm not sure whether it's good to keep this story a secret, because people will always make up there own stories.

If you want, hit me up on PM.

Since DeadEcho said: "I'm speechless", I'd like to hear the story too. I'm not sure whether it's good to keep this story a secret, because people will always make up there own stories.

If you want, hit me up on PM.

Will inform as much as I have for some on steam and xfire. Did what I thought would, at the moment, be the best decision in order to help others should they choose to use such information correctly. Sometimes you affiliate yourself with those that you wish to assist, such doesn't always result in the best of outcomes. I regret it, however can't be changed now and hope everyone moves on for the better. For those in which I gave some insight to, expect them to keep secret about it for personal reasons. All I have to say on the matter

You gave info to Korea about Raids master plan to rule the world :( f*ck you anti 

Inactive for a few weeks and I come back to this  :o.  

Whether it is true or not (i figured it's true), fair-well anti. From what i've gathered from being in this community there was only a few admins who i liked or atleast i think deservered admin role, not going to mention their names, but i can say anti was one of them despite from what has happened according to this thread. Either way, as mentioned, whether it is true or not i will say i'm not really shocked (no hate intended towards raid), and i don't mean not shocked in a way of saying it was expected.

After multiple conversations, decided to come clean with the community and be honest regarding my actions. As you all know, Manix and Fedzor haven't had the best of luck with Quantum gaming. Feeling horrid and wanting to help, I decided to make this troll thread and add the beginning part of this post as a slight additional troll. Cookies for all of those in which called out this obvious troll and apologies for those in which were actually affected by this on an emotional level. Commence the bragging of nubs who knew this was a troll ^^ This was intended to be a two week troll, but complications have arisen with my Spring Break. Woooooooooooooooooo

After multiple conversations, decided to come clean with the community and be honest regarding my actions. As you all know, Manix and Fedzor haven't had the best of luck with Quantum gaming. Feeling horrid and wanting to help, I decided to make this troll thread and add the beginning part of this post as a slight additional troll. Cookies for all of those in which called out this obvious troll and apologies for those in which were actually affected by this on an emotional level. Commence the bragging of nubs who knew this was a troll ^^

k. lol

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It was all a April Fools troll  :omfgwtfbbq:

Welcome back to business Anti ^^

It was all a April Fools troll  :omfgwtfbbq:

Welcome back to business Anti ^^

Was able to view all admin section, ticket system, chat logs, and actions of nubs anyways

Been in business nub ;)

Was able to view all admin section, ticket system, chat logs, and actions of nubs anyways

Been in business nub ;)

gg hacker i cant

NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS ANTI HAS PAID TROLL TO BE UNBANNED AND GIVEN BACK HIS POWER!

AND HERE'S A PHOTO OF THE TRANSACTION, WHICH WAS AN ASTOUNDING $133.70!!!!

:troll:

NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS ANTI HAS PAID TROLL TO BE UNBANNED AND GIVEN BACK HIS POWER!

AND HERE'S A PHOTO OF THE TRANSACTION, WHICH WAS AN ASTOUNDING $133.70!!!!

:troll:

holy shit that video shows so much!!!

Here some screen shots as well

Oh wow I would never have even suspected that was the case.

Oh wait, everyone did