Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Why Anti is demoted.

75 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I regret to inform you all of an incident that has happened with one of our admins. I didn't believe it myself when I first discovered it, but then later it was confirmed by him.

For an unknown period of time Anti has been leaking information from the admin section to an unknown source. I do not know why he would do this and it is still a mystery since he’s refusing to give explanations for his actions. I am more than disappointed when it comes to something such as this. Anti has been moved to retired admins and has been permanently banned from the servers. Despite his actions, I still expect you all to act mature… As for the current admins and trial admins, admin section is named that for a reason. Anyone who leaks information from within here will be removed from their admin status and no longer able to join the servers. Despite this concerning issue, raid will remain strong and continue on. Future incidents will result in similar punishment. If you have any more questions, then try and ask Anti. He might actually give a response to you guys.

Honestly Anti was one of the best admins raid had and my personal favorite. Its really sad this happened. And yea, Aprils fools was yesterday :(((

I would had never thought Anti would do such a thing. Very well handeling the problem There Troll. Hope everything still works out well. I bet it will.

Finally, jeeez took you that long to find out! 

Thanks Ants for the info eh ;)

"I still expect you all to act mature…"

Speak for yourself.  :imtroll:

Still have you confirmed yourself leaking stuff aswell?

Finally, jeeez took you that long to find out! 

Thanks Ants for the info eh ;)

Downvote off eh?

Sadder Face than Mikey :(

Mine is sadder :(((( 

Mine is sadder :(((( 

you didn't vote yes on his app for admin >:

you didn't vote yes on his app for admin >:

I can not vote on peoples apps :) 

Bullshit

I actually don't believe this, nor I expected this from him. Gonna talk to Anti when I come home.

Bullshit

I actually don't believe this, nor I expected this from him. Gonna talk to Anti when I come home.

It's not april fools anymore Bosnian... If Troll posted it in the announcements board I'm pretty sure it's true... Don't think anyone here can say they expected this from Anti, honestly. Quite sad to see such a capable admin do such a thing. :/

I know anti was going to retire again anyway so im pretty sure this is just a troll way to go out lol 

Sad to see people joining the green team. (Especially when it comes to reasons like this)

Never expected this from Anti. 

I know anti was going to retire again anyway so im pretty sure this is just a troll way to go out lol 

Anti was never going to retire, he said it was a troll just like the other times

However I don't quite believe this ;_;

It's not april fools anymore Bosnian... If Troll posted it in the announcements board I'm pretty sure it's true... Don't think anyone here can say they expected this from Anti, honestly. Quite sad to see such a capable admin do such a thing. :/

Don't forget Thomas did a party thing yesterday o.0 

This is all lies!

Usually would write a long post explaining everything with it all being smiles and rainbows at the end. Honestly, I'm not in the mood nor do I think any of you would actually understand my prior motives for doing so. I've done what I've done and accept the consequences of demotion and being banned from the servers. Maybe I'll tell some on steam, but eh

Usually would write a long post explaining everything with it all being smiles and rainbows at the end. Honestly, I'm not in the mood nor do I think any of you would actually understand my prior motives for doing so. I've done what I've done and accept the consequences of demotion and being banned from the servers. Maybe I'll tell some on steam, but eh

Try me pls mate! No need for smiles and rainbows. I seriously will try to understand and accept it. PM pls. Ty.

Edit: Okay, now I know everything, Anti told me everything. I'm fucking speechless  ...

Edited by JR-iMtroll
Double Post fixed

Smiles and rainbows also make me speechless sometimes... don't worry man :)

Anti is the last person I'd expect to do anything bad towards Raid, but Anti is still a good guy / friend of mine, and personally I'm not going to judge him for what he has done :o

Anti tell me or ban4life jk but pls y u do dis

Sorry for my english I'm english.