Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wermys

Server isn't on the list

14 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm wermys, I'm really new to this and today something happened. Or something didn't happened.

I logged on to COD 4, went to multiplayer looking for the server, and discovered that it was not there.

It wasn't in the list.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

I have a Mac, if that may be the problem. But I have been able to play before.

I would be very thankful if someone tried to help me out with this.

Tried adding to favourites again?

IP's for all servers;

94.23.206.222:28960

94.23.206.222:28970

94.23.206.222:28930

94.23.206.222:28901 (For zombies I believe, not sure if correct)

94.23.206.222:28965

Just add those IP's to the favourites or directly connect via console.

To connect via console press the ` key underneath ESC or above Tab, with the following command; connect 94.23.206.222:28960 (Can be any IP to any server)

EDIT: @Anti also may be able to help you due to him owning a Mac (nub) so if this doesn't work, PM him as he might know the answer

OK, so I went back to multiplayer and when i tried to click "New Favorite", I couldn't, it was grayed out.

Then I launched one of the mods for Raid, and it said "Cannot connect to server, check your internet". I can assure you that my internet is fine.

What server address are you trying to connect to?

What server address are you trying to connect to?

Any of them, unfortunately none of them are on the server list.

The ones cloudy posted? we was on a old server address but we moved to a new one, which cloudy posted but want to be 100% sure you're trying to connect to the new ip.

The ones cloudy posted? we was on a old server address but we moved to a new one, which cloudy posted but want to be 100% sure you're trying to connect to the new ipI 

I think I may have misinterpreted your previous question. I think what you may be trying to ask is about direct connect, and I am not sure how to do that. I think it may differ on a mac. I am trying to figure out how to do as we converse.

It seems that there is no way to enter the IP address and connect, it seems like you have to choose a server to connect from the list given.

This may sound obvious if it's not what you're meaning but the best way to connect to one of the servers is through the console, by typing /connect *IP address:port* The favourites list messes up for me a lot too. 

It seems that there is no way to enter the IP address and connect, it seems like you have to choose a server to connect from the list given.

To enter the Ip address and connect, go to options, game options- then make sure ''Enable Console'' is on yes

Then save the settings and when you are at the main menu press the tilde key under the 1 and type /connect  *Ip address*

Is this what you're trying to do?

Oh wow, I think that actually worked! Thank you so much. I went to settings and had "Console" turned off so I wasn't able to do. Thanks again!

No problem, what I do and what I recommend you do is create a notepad and put all your Ip addresses in there and label them according to what server they're for. 

I also had the same problem with the favourites list completely bugging out :P

EDIT: @Anti also may be able to help you due to him owning a Mac (nub) so if this doesn't work, PM him as he might know the answer

Last time I actually used favorite list was a year ago

Personally never had this problem