Scillman

Still NO mail!?

3 posts in this topic

Okay so let me explain my situation.

I am currently scaling back from having 4 email address all the way back to just having 1. To do so I have to change my email everywhere I feel necessary, or better every place I am still using as others are just spam anyway.  ;) One of the places I changed my email is on the Raid forums and despite having an email here and having (nearly all) email settings set I still recieve no emails from Raid. Is this normal behavior for this forum?

Edited by JR-iMtroll
Removed content was easily abusable by others.

probably not a good idea to make a post about this.

A site ticket is what you're probably looking for. There only admins can see so any site bugs or insecurities wont be leaked due to your posting. I know that it's not a big secret but making a post like this could give some bad eggs some not so nice ideas.... Which I'm sure none of the admins want.

Anyway, i'm sure the CMs and SMs will look into the issue.

As for changing things related to your account, CMs (and maybe SMs?) can change things for you. So all you'd need to do there is send troll a pm :dave:

Locked,  Darmuh explained why^ :dave:

Will also edit your post Scillman so that the "bad eggs" Darmuh mentioned don't see what you said and try it out before I fix it.