Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unusedaccount

nocolide antiblock plugin

14 posts in this topic

yeah, yeah please read 1st i know nocolide comes with 1.7a patch but i cant get that on my server due to hosts not allowing it but could someone make a simple nocolide plugin? ty for your time

or could i run the patch through something which isnt not .bat .exe because blocked?

other server not 1.7a have been succeful not saying these are server just related to deathrun

Yes it is windows but the host does want people which havent bought the game to play on my server. legal reasons if some how i could remove it then they will be fine.

so a modify version of dedrun.exe [1.7a] by iceops ninja which does allow poeple to go on the game if they have not bought a legit key

you can only run 1.7a on linux servers as of now lol, you must be on a shitty server host too if they don't allow cracked players 

you can only run 1.7a on linux servers as of now lol, you must be on a shitty server host too if they don't allow cracked players 

Please don't give out false information specially since I'm running the modified patch on my local PC and my pc is running windows.

As seen here - 44c6091cfb1076eec20546e766abfa33.png

Anyway @, the modified patch does not auto-matically make the server non-cracked, making a server cracked/non-cracked is controlled by a dvar built in CoD4, it works without the custom patch and that dvar is sv_authorizemode it is controlled by 3 numbers. 1 = Will only accept cd keys that aren't in use, typically people that brought the game since they're the only one with the cd key.

0 = Will still accept players if cd keys in use which normally allows cracked players and they'll have 8 0's infront of their guid since the key is in use

-1  = Will not detect or even try to look to see if the key is in use and will make it seem like every player is legit and you will not find 8 0's infront of their guid.

All this patch does is add new script functions, bug fixes and more. it does not enable cracked players to play on your server.

To be honest you're best off actually getting your own dedicated server from a company like ovh since you'll be allowed to do what you want.

One last thing, hosting "cracked" server is allowed otherwise the developers of CoD4 would of never let the dvar be available to the public since release and your provider shouldn't feel scared to allowing it. The only thing you couldn't do with cracked servers was have a live feed from Punkbuster otherwise PB would block your server, but since PB doesn't supprt cod4 anymore that doesn't matter.

Well the server provide seems to be heartset on not having. meh... 

To be honest you're best off actually getting your own dedicated server from a company like ovh since you'll be allowed to do what you want.

^

Yeah well first of all i am australian 2nd i only pay $20 for a dedicated server from hypernia so for money you get quite alot

As far as I know, professional game server hosting companies do not allow you to modify or replace binary files used to run your server hence why you cannot use CoD4x

Yeah well first of all i am australian 2nd i only pay $20 for a dedicated server game server from hypernia so for money you get quite alot

Corrected that for you. If you had a dedi you'd be able to do whatever you want.

I am at the moment porting the feature from promod latest version so that i can implant it to deathrun. :)