Scooby

mp_dr_jump_hard

16 posts in this topic

Name of map: mp_dr_jump_hard

Difficulty: medium cuz of lenght (many strafes and bounces) hard if activate

Length of map: long

Amount of traps: I'm not sure... something like <20

End rooms: bounce,knife,sniper,ak74u,raygun

Download link: http://www.insanitygaming.tk/usermaps/mp_dr_jump_hard/    (not sure tho. i found it on internet but idk if its good)

Couple videos:

Full map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YltThawa1I        (in 0:55 there are 2 ways to bounce, he picked harder)

Easy secret:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZresePTK2w

Hard secret: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eis4FeP7oKc

Sorry, but I personally don't want this map added

It's essentially CJ but with no respawns and the traps are so bare bone, really aren't there

Pathetically so considering you can skip most them

Not to mention, secrets skip most of the map

Perhaps will be added to added to CJ server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMG8fwNpnY Map in a nutshell

Agree with anti, I really dislike this map and the way it's made, I wouldn't want it anywhere near raid 

I love you scooby but I can see this pushing new players away from the server.

Agree with the comments above, this map wouldn't be a good idea to put in the rotation.

I don't even remember how many kids raged at me when I said many bad words about this map. Everyone on AR51 were so happy and amazed, wooooow cool nice 10/10 map so doge etc. But here came OwO and burned some arses.
map is 3/10 for deathrun, nuff said

Oh boy I can't wait to put time and effort into solving the amazing unique secret, I do love good puzzles.

Oh wait...

Wait what? So if you saw those videos gonna show you how to do secret you could you turn them off.

You were like "Oh no I don't want to see this, but I opened it so i have to watch it."??

You gonna watch last episode of your favourite series just because somebody posted it?

I know you wanted to be funny or something but it was pretty... not funny.

Or maybe funny but without sense.

No hard feeling. I just wanted to play on this map on normal server and Raid was the only possibility for that.

That's it.

<3

Wait what? So if you saw those videos gonna show you how to do secret you could you turn them off.

You were like "Oh no I don't want to see this, but I opened it so i have to watch it."??

You gonna watch last episode of your favourite series just because somebody posted it?

I know you wanted to be funny or something but it was pretty... not funny.

Or maybe funny but without sense.

No hard feeling. I just wanted to play on this map on normal server and Raid was the only possibility for that.

That's it.

<3

Dear lord what has come of this community.

How in any way is that 'secret' a secret at all? There's a massive bloomin' doorway labelling it.

Dear lord what has come of this community.

How in any way is that 'secret' a secret at all? There's a massive bloomin' doorway labelling it.

Not sure what you're trying to say here Sentrex

You mean the easy and hard labeled doors that you can choose after actually getting into the secret that wouldn't have easily been found if you didn't actively search for it or learned from another source?

Part of the secret is discovering how to get into/activate it, think invisible ladder followed by invisible bounce is a good part of the secret (It being CJ, at spawn, and skips most of map isn't though)

Also, what exactly has this community "came to"? :o

Could you please explain?

Believe Scooby may have misunderstood you as well, although could have been more clear

Ok im going to be honest, i actually liked the map from dolphins video. The texture is shit yes, but the map is pretty fun by the looks, bounces, slides, tunnels etc Pretty fun in my eyes! 

For dr? i dont think so, but a possible candidate for CJ (although the map is very short for a cj map)

I just played it in devmap and I completely hate it, I spent a good 30 minutes doing the normal maps and the secrets and I just couldn't bring myself to like it, at all 

I'm normally all for maps with bounces and shit because it brings something different but this wasn't the case with this map... 

I just played it in devmap and I completely hate it, I spent a good 30 minutes doing the normal maps and the secrets and I just couldn't bring myself to like it, at all 

I'm normally all for maps with bounces and **** because it brings something different but this wasn't the case with this map...

Likewise

Most deathrun maps are made with some CJ elements added in either during or after the course/end rooms (Bounces, slides, etc...)

First time I personally felt as if was made to be a CJ map that later had deathrun elements implemented within

It's like, you say this map has 20 traps, but why can't the mapper make a map that has 20 traps and no bounces strafes and cj elements? im sure there are a fuck ton of unique things you can do without even passing up the thought of adding a bounce to it