Followers 0
Purity

Raid Promod Server

21 posts in this topic

After seeing this ingame;

OBr3AxW.jpg

i had a great idea!

IilT6mE.jpg

As some of you may know, i was a decent competitive promod player (although i only play for fun now) anyways, i thought Raid could have a promod server! the promod community is HUGE but there are not that many promod servers ( with no pb ) to play on. I think if raid got a promod server it would be popular eventually, expanding the community and getting our name out quick.

There is little to none set up, since we have a dedi all we need is a promod mod/source and custom edit some parts to make it Raid Gaming promod (perhaps add/remove some features)

It would also give more experience/opportunities for our server admins to do something - there are hackers on promod too yanno, not just FUN :troll:

I honestly think this would be a good idea, atleast try it, dont just deny this idea with a reason like "omg so much effort.exe"

So, say your comments below.

-Purity

Fantastic idea. 

Nowadays, every promod server I see is always empty. I think that if we have a promod server, it will increase Raid's popularity.

I used to play promod in SFS and C4S before and it would be great to have a promod server so I totally agree with this idea.

Requires a lot of money 

last time i checked i dont think downloading the mod and editing sources cost. unless you are referring to server costs in which they already have a dedi 

@@Cappy yeah, i was talking about the server cost, is it really easy for Raid to make one more server out of nothing and didn't pay anything? 

It's all done on a Dedi, all they would need to do was boost up a new server and put the mod on and away it goes, i like the idea, but please add at least a few custom maps like nuketown ect 

To be honest, it would be active for a month or so, then completely die unfortunately, that's the way it is with Promod.

However it's a good idea and i'd play on it, but as I said it wouldn't be active for long

EDIT: Not saying I'm not down for it, would love for it to be there so I can rek that nub @Purity c:

@@Cappy yeah, i was talking about the server cost, is it really easy for Raid to make one more server out of nothing and didn't pay anything? 

As i said it requires little to no money, we have a dedi all we need is the mod and to custom it to Raids Standards.

To be honest, it would be active for a month or so, then completely die unfortunately, that's the way it is with Promod.

However it's a good idea and i'd play on it, but as I said it wouldn't be active for long

Not true, there are still promod servers that remiain that are always full - as long as its fair and monitored then people will play.

To all of you who agree - i salute you!

The fuck? What you smoking man?  :omfgwtfbbq:

I definitely agree, love having fun on promod, even more fun if it was a raid promod ;D agree with Staab also, please add some other maps e.g. Nuketown and also Dome from MW3, not just stock maps! :)

Support. This would be something I would be really active on :P

still waiting on a zombies server, troll's ahkbar mod, and csgo servers. :dave:

still waiting on a zombies server, troll's ahkbar mod, and csgo servers. :dave:

they take a lot more time and effort to do rather than set up a promod server.

Plus Troll doesnt have to do it himself, give the task to Lead admins / server managers... honesty doesnt take that long to set up.

and who's going to mod the server? :davesir:

Sweg is here to save the day with his non mediocre scripting skills

EDIT: just give me CM :troll:

why not just download a basic promod mod and change basic shit to make it Raid... we dont need no bullshit hud menu's / new guns / bullshit plug ins. Original promod is the best, some customisation of the mod isnt that hard to do (no i am not going to do it :troll: )

Yes but what kind of modifications?

I mean... I have a lot of free time the rest of this and next week.  :whistle:  Wouldn't mind some ideas for customisation though. ^

I mean... I have a lot of free time the rest of this and next week.  :whistle:  Wouldn't mind some ideas for customisation though. ^

im best modder get out bruv