iMtroll

Admin Overhaul And Other News!

36 posts in this topic

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE, THE TIME HAS COME.

Don't get too excited, it's just some admins :imtroll:

Anywwaaaaays, we have some new members to the team, since they passed their votes and all, yiknow.. stuff...

Please could everyone congratulate @Kratos, @Bandit and @ownybaloney! There is another possible admin, but I do not wish to post it here until I know for sure that the person actually did pass their votes. Unfortunately, apart from this 1 person left, everyone else has failed their votes for now and may re-apply the next time the admin applications open up, if they open up a minimum of two weeks from now! 

In other news, so far some current admins have beaten their trials and made it to server admins, those that haven't been mentioned, you're still on trial unfortunately. 

Congratulations to @West, , and @jwofles, who have passed their trials!

More results will be posted here soon enough, we just need more confirmation! 

Kratos and Owny, there are some topics in the admin section I want you to read, please be sure to read them all in COMPLETE DETAIL. Also, could you both PM me on the forums with your in game B3 ID's please, you can find them by going on our servers and typing !regtest

Welcome to the dark blue group, you're gonna be here for a while :dave:

Anyway congrats @West, @jwofles It's good to see new admin's on raid

Welcome to the server admin group East, KPancakes, and Toxic

Congrats Kratos and Owny

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the admin staff by PM or other sources

http://raid-gaming.net/home/admins

@

CriminalBehindBars.jpg

Server admin blue ages well

Currently @Kratos doesn't have internet unfortunately, but he will be stoked when he comes back. Congrats to all :)

ew jwofles; just retire right now so you can join the green team <3

Jk man

Congratulations all!

ew jwofles; just retire right now so you can join the green team <3

Jk man

Congratulations all!

The peasants green team? Sir, I'm afraid he's more into RAINBOW TEAM :davesir: Because colors.. :awesome:

Please could everyone congratulate @Kratos, and @ownybaloney!

Make me! :angryarnold:

Thanks everyone for the election, and all the nice words.  I'm very psyched to be part of the team, and to help make the raid servers a great place to play.

Congrats my bae's @@jwofles @ @@West.

Deserved admin from all your hard work! Welcome to the admin community :dumb: 

To @@Kratos Well deserved man, after you got declined last few months or so u persisted and came back strong! So you deserve this chance as admin.

Grats to all, and for trials - take this as a hint u need to do more to get admin in Raid :troll:

-Purity

After 2 boring days without having my computer and Internet, I can finally be active again

Can't believe I am trail admin, It's such a honor and surprise to me and to my brother

Thank you for giving me a chance to be a trail admin. Finally time to search for hackers/cheaters on the servers. 

Bandit unfortunately still hasn't set up his PC until we can get a router because his computer only has internet with a cable. But he can be on the forums on his IPad

Thanks to all who supported me on my way to being trial admin specially @ for giving me a chance and congrats @@ownybaloney, @@Bandit, @@West, @ and @@jwofles :D     

Congrats guys, couldn't be a more deserved bunch :D

Waffles go prove Darmoo wrong about that "too emotional" claim :P 

Waffles go prove Darmoo wrong about that "too emotional" claim :P

WHY :cry:

lol jk :lol:

Love you tho :wub:

Though you can be annoying  :angry:

but whatever  :whistle:

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Congrats to Kratos, Bandit and ownybaloney. Good luck and if you need any help feel free to contact me on the fun server.

Congratulations to West, JR-Imagine, and JWofles Good job :) Welcome aboard

Just a tip, instead of having to write their name and embed a link to their profile you can use the member ipb code:

[member=PsychoBastard] 

Eg: @PsychoBastard