iMtroll

Admin Overhaul And Other News!

36 posts in this topic

10514289718531c9d.png

Well, to be fair, you have been found to be on multiple occasions a nub. From when you were owner of Blur, there was a plethora of actions in which you took that forever condemned you upon the pillars of nubness. While you have improved over time and learned how to love again, it has to be pointed out that your flaw of being nub clearly overshadows any and all accomplishes on your behalf. Most people are often simply called nub since they're a sub-species of what is considered an actual nub. You however have been deemed a pure nub time and time again due to your inability to have skills above that of a rhino backhanding a giraffe that is playing a broken Nintendo 64 controller. Because of such issues and more that involves countless number of broken mirrors and games, you have not earned the respect nor honor of being addressed as anything more. For you to request being called anything other than such is astonishing to even someone like me who has seen it all. How you even managed to get trial let alone server admin is beyond me. I'd have an easier time solving a rubik cube with my bare nipples than figuring that out 

Well, to be fair, you have been found to be on multiple occasions a nub. From when you were owner of Blur, there was a plethora of actions in which you took that forever condemned you upon the pillars of nubness. While you have improved over time and learned how to love again, it has to be pointed out that your flaw of being nub clearly overshadows any and all accomplishes on your behalf. Most people are often simply called nub since they're a sub-species of what is considered an actual nub. You however have been deemed a pure nub time and time again due to your inability to have skills above that of a rhino backhanding a giraffe that is playing a broken Nintendo 64 controller. Because of such issues and more that involves countless number of broken mirrors and games, you have not earned the respect nor honor of being addressed as anything more. How you even managed to get trial let alone server admin is beyond me.  I'd have an easier time solving a rubik cube with my bare nipples than figuring that out

Had me dying.

Also, thanks for the words of encouragement, I'll be sure to push through the barriers of nub-ness to aspire to be something more.

Just a tip, instead of having to write their name and embed a link to their profile you can use the member ipb code:

[member=PsychoBastard] 
Eg: @PsychoBastard

Thanks for the tip but I just copy and pasted the text from the forum so all the code for the colors and links just copied over automatically. It was easier just to copy paste the names :)

Sorry For being inactive this whole time been moving from my house to an apartment

PC Will be all setup and ready to play

Thank You guys for this amazing opportunity

Congrats To the New Trials and Server Admins

Sorry For being inactive this whole time been moving from my house to an apartment

PC Will be all setup and ready to play

Thank You guys for this amazing opportunity

Congrats To the New Trials and Server Admins

Well deserved bandito, deserve a chance!