Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackSamuraii

New camo

6 posts in this topic

Dear Lossy 

I was playing raid deathrun when i got a idea that you should add more color in the guns in the raid deathrun guns. I think this would be a good idea because it would make make the gameplay look alot better in my opinion. 

They're thinking about making new camos and skins already, i asked the question a few weeks ago.

Dear Lossy 

I was playing raid deathrun when i got a idea that you should add more color in the guns in the raid deathrun guns. I think this would be a good idea because it would make make the gameplay look alot better in my opinion. 

How is it going to change any of the gameplay aspects? It's just a tiny cosmetic change....

How is it going to change any of the gameplay aspects? It's just a tiny cosmetic change....

yo dog that diamond camo going to give you diamond bullets which will make you supa rich which means your bullets will turn that person into diamond which also means his model turns into diamonds which means i have no fucking clue where im going with this

yo dog that diamond camo going to give you diamond bullets which will make you supa rich which means your bullets will turn that person into diamond which also means his model turns into diamonds which means i have no fucking clue where im going with this

Missed it by 1 minute m9 http://prntscr.com/6vihf9 Try again  :lol: