Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eos

Deathrun round bug

22 posts in this topic

Hey, Just want to ask help about rounds, When the activator kill one jumper the round finish automatically.

Thanks.

Maybe you should fix your sentence to ''When the activator kills one jumper, the round finishes automatically''

Don't know how to fix this bug but he is asking if someone knows how to fix ^

Well, so when a jumper finish the map and select a room , if he dies the round automatically ends even if others jumpers are alive

It's a mod. Urg, i remember this bug, you have to set sv_pure to 1 i believe, can't remember exactly.

It's a mod. Urg, i remember this bug, you have to set sv_pure to 1 i believe, can't remember exactly.

To me it looks like some weird plugin that calls _mod::EndRound() when a jumper is killed.

To me it looks like some weird plugin that calls _mod::EndRound() when a jumper is killed.

pretty sure sv_pure did some weird things as well can't remember

In free run there's no acti so i can't happens , ( ex on round 2 activator is selected , jumper finish map and choose room , Acti rekt the jumpers and round automatically finish  even if others jumpers are alive )

Which plugins are you using on the server? one of them could the the cause

also link us the the plugins so we can see full source, if it's not the plugins try using default dr 1.2 as we can't help you with a modified dr.

I believe you got the xM source the mod has that bug let me suggest that you make your own mod. I would think this is occuring somewhere with in mod.gsc but i arnt sure