Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Even moar admins!

17 posts in this topic

I really have to stop with these topics, gladly, this is the last one for a while!

Anyway, I would like everyone to welcome @ownybaloney, and @Kratos to the admin team as they have both passed their trials! 

Everyone else has failed their admin trials unfortunately with the exception of Bandit, who is still on trial. If you would like to know the reason why then please PM me and I'll explain what it was that you were doing wrong in case you want to apply again in the future! 

Congratulations @@ownybaloney 

Love having my favorite color in my name  :D

Huge thanks to @@Anti for teaching me everything I need to know. If it wasn't for you Anti, I would be lost 

Congratulations @@ownybaloney

Love having my favorite color in my name :D

Huge thanks to @@Anti for teaching me everything I need to know. If it wasn't for you Anti, I would be lost

I didn't teach you anything, just provided the tools you used on your own to be successful nub

Congrats to both

Hopefully we can fix those communication program issues soon Owny

Gratz everyone on your promotions, I know you guys will do well.

uKL8tJg.gif

Thanks, everyone, and big congrats to @@Kratos, too.  I've enjoying the trial time just being able to keep the server out of the hands of the hackers, at least when I'm on.  Anti, you've been very helpful and patient with me - thanks for the time you've spent.

Congratulations guys, keep up the good work!

@ownybaloney Thanks again for the huge donation!