Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumpy

[RELEASE] mp_dr_wealth

33 posts in this topic

We have an edit button to add more content into you post instead of posting three times in a row.

I know right? Some people just don't care...

Well, you might not have to like it but my map got added to two servers already... I released it because I wanted to, not because I wanted it to be added to Raids deathrun rotation...............................................................................................................................................

But you've posted the map on our forums, right?

Good luck feeding squeakers with XP on other servers, we don't like XP whoring but those dirty peasants do. :davesir:

Popularity doesn't make your map good, it only shows that people are idiots, seriously remove that fucking shit from your map and improve brushes  :dave:

My rating: meh --, but i've seen MUCH worse maps. 10/10 xp whoring simulator

But you've posted the map on our forums, right?

Good luck feeding squeakers with XP on other servers, we don't like XP whoring but those dirty peasants do. :davesir:

Popularity doesn't make your map good, it only shows that people are idiots, seriously remove that fucking shit from your map and improve brushes  :dave:

Okey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HhjH7RXTI

I know right? Some people just don't care...

Usually when mappers release maps on different communities's or clans' sites they're looking for it to be added

Nobody is saying that you released it only because you wanted it to be added to raid either

Unsure where that notion came about

Anyways, saying that "You might not have to like it, but my map got added to two servers" doesn't change the quality of it or public opinion regarding the map

If you make a basic map that gives you roughly 14.5 times more exp than Super Mario World then of course nubs are going to add it to abuse the exp amount present within, not because of the map itself

One last thing (Which is the quote), when people help you (Or give advice like earlier in the thread) you don't have to be snarky and negative with your responses

It doesn't help anything

Well, you might not have to like it but my map got added to two servers already... I released it because I wanted to, not because I wanted it to be added to Raids deathrun rotation...............................................................................................................................................

Well, the map itself isn't actually too bad, but the fact that you made it possible for a player to gain over 100K experience in one map play is just too much for my liking. 

I am aware that i can remove these scripts to make it so that you don't get XP, but then this would render the secrets and such as useless.

Well, the map itself isn't actually too bad, but the fact that you made it possible for a player to gain over 100K experience in one map play is just too much for my liking. 

I am aware that i can remove these scripts to make it so that you don't get XP, but then this would render the secrets and such as useless.

Could modify the secrets to make them do something else, like give you a gun maybe or something around that general area

I tested the map on my server and it gave me over a 100 thousand xp. The map itself is ok but the xp part is waaay to high, agree?

Topic locked, map maker edited his first post, deleted all info. No need to talk about nothing.