Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumpy

[RELEASE] mp_dr_wealth

33 posts in this topic

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What does that mean? Good? Bad?

I'm not a fan, too many strafes, nothing original etc etc

I'm not a fan, too many strafes, nothing original etc etc

So? I mean, I like making maps. I do it for fun, not because I want to prove that I can map and code better, but because it's fun and am learning how to code. I really don't understand why you've become so rude , and don't say you haven't. Is there something I am doing wrong? Just trying to absorb as MUCH information as possible, then you come and say "fuck off"...

The map isn't too bad except for this [ vv When it's actied ]

a13ba31c54e1314cb7de4fe1bafb92b6.gif

Imo thats too way too OP

I did a little test run, and it seemed like a decent map. A bit easy, I managed most of the jumps after 1 or 2 tries. Also, the map could really do with more detailing, the current design doesn't look like it took more than a day to do. The pink light in the activator's passage is a bit out of place, I would change the color. Also, your script dealing with the teleports at the end threw a few warning errors, so I'd fix that.

I did a little test run, and it seemed like a decent map. A bit easy, I managed most of the jumps after 1 or 2 tries. Also, the map could really do with more detailing, the current design doesn't look like it took more than a day to do. The pink light in the activator's passage is a bit out of place, I would change the color. Also, your script dealing with the teleports at the end threw a few warning errors, so I'd fix that.

K and thanks!

The map isn't too bad except for this [ vv When it's actied ]

a13ba31c54e1314cb7de4fe1bafb92b6.gif

Imo thats too way too OP

What should I do then? Rotate two naked lady models :D?

What should I do then? Rotate two naked lady models :D?

Slow it down.

I would rate it 6/10

I agree with Triton about the trap, it's way too OP. Besides that I think it's an okay map

Your map will not be added.

be16bd2a22d836502dcbf4206eac9620.png

For those that don't understand this, the first person to activate the trigger gets 9000 XP. This resets every round, if the same person did this on Raid every round, he'd get 99,000 XP in one game.

Your map will not be added to raid.

fixed it for ya

You should upload the map to www.moddb.com as well

We even warned him for not adding in the xp feature as well.

Your preview video didnt even show us one trap.

You ran the map in freerun and showed us the map's secrets... 

I can't even..... Logic?

I can't even..... Logic?

This is obviously the new generation of deathrun map videos

You're too old and stuck in the ancient dark ages 

It's time to adapt and make things fresher along with better

This is obviously the new generation of deathrun map videos

You're too old and stuck in the ancient dark ages 

It's time to adapt and make things fresher along with better

wellp, thank the lawd I dont play deathrun anymore

I can't even..... Logic?

Well, some newer maps that come out today are just simply strafing crap maps without any traps that are worth activating, which supports the idea that deathrun should always be a freerun :P

Same reason why when I showed my friend deathrun he said, WHY DID THAT THING MOVE WTF?! IT DIDNT BEFORE!

Well, you might not have to like it but my map got added to two servers already... I released it because I wanted to, not because I wanted it to be added to Raids deathrun rotation...............................................................................................................................................

Your map will not be added.

be16bd2a22d836502dcbf4206eac9620.png

For those that don't understand this, the first person to activate the trigger gets 9000 XP. This resets every round, if the same person did this on Raid every round, he'd get 99,000 XP in one game.

How the? How did you even do that? I didn't even have my gsc in the downlaod... WTF?

I can't even..... Logic?

Ok, I will remake the video and make it better. With filmtweaks and full hd. K m8?

How the? How did you even do that? I didn't even have my gsc in the downlaod... WTF?

.ff decompiler

We have an edit button to add more content into you post instead of posting three times in a row.